Competition Rankings for February

1 more

1 more for me. In the end of it I awoke myself because I got scared :sad: . I knew I was in a LD and all, but there were 3 strange DC’s hunting me, and they were not like other DC’s I’ve met before. So I got scared. Stupid sub-consciousness. :grrr:

1 very small one for me.

That’s the same situation I am experiencing. In January I was trying very hard to get as many LDs as possible, and in February I’m just going with whatever happens, and yet I broke last month’s record, which at the time seemed like a really huge number of LDs!

I still do MILD almost every night of course, VILD every few nights, and a few RCs during each day. But nothing like last month.

WOW!!

I just had 2 LD’s in 1 nights sleep! first time ever!

I will explain them in my dream journal later :smile:

So thats a total of 3 for me this month!

-stranger

3 more plz

Two small here, so 11 in total.

one more… :smile:

84 now.

0 for me this month, last month one very short. Well the only way from here is up. At least ive slowly gotten my dream recall back to way it used to be. Lucidity here i come!

And one final LD for the month, which scared me a bit as my favourite DC told me she had cancer and may die…
[Edited] Looking at my watch it came as a bit of a surpirise that it’s March 2nd today which leads to this actually being next months LD… damn 29 days of Febuary cutting me short…

just realised I should have put 5

Don’t forget, it’s now 1st of March by GMT. :wink:

lol yes gmt time of writing not of dreaming :happy: add me one more to feb if u deem it other wise dont put any on for match i aint taking part this month i need to to get my dream recall better, it was so bad this month i have forgotten so many of my ld that i have had (dw i didnt include these on the comp thing :cool: ) So yer looks like i head abck to the newbies area to go and get some dreaming recall tips lol

Richard

Had 2 last night. That puts me at 84 for last month. I’m not taking part the competition for March.

Cheers.

84 LD’s in 1 month is a remarkable achievement.

Pedro you must really have an open mind,

can I ask you a question? What is your opinion on the statement, ‘Life is but a dream’ ?

All the best,
-stranger

Quickly before the topic is locked - stranger, LD-ing doesn’t require an open mind once you’ve already LDed!

Also, I understand that you can have an open mind, or various degrees of a closed one. I don’t see how somebody can have a “very open” mind.

Lots of people think there is something in the statement, “Life is but a dream”. But everyone seems to believe it means something in different ways…

My film I’m making called Lucid tackles that question kinda… I don’t believe life is but a dream, as in we are in someone else’s dream or something. BUT i do feel it has some meaning, personally. When we dream, we are in another world. And evetually, a the end, we wake up and come back to this world. I believe that maybe at the end of our lives we simply “wake up” and go to the next world. Which I’m sure will be nothing like this one…

Just thoughts!

Btw, if anyone cares:

Film (“Lucid”) has been postponed for a short while due to me working on other projects such as an untitled film and also a live-action version of Kid’s Story. I should re-start work on Lucid soon after July!

AH loads of ppl were trying to make me tell them what the film is about on the post about it… But I wouldn’t.

But since I mentioned that bit I’ll give a bit more…since the trailer is gonna b a lot later than I thought :wink:

If life is but a dream… then what happens when we wake up? Maybe only the people who have passed away know.

But what if someone found out this truth before they died? What would happen then? That’s what the film is about. No more. Lol.