Competition Rankings for March

9 LD’s

So I guess you’re at 5 for this month? Because you never mentioned it explicitly :smile:

Hm it’s strange though… Since the day I’m in charge for the competition rankings of this month, my LD rate has decreased dramatically (I got only very short low-level LDs). Did anyone else who started a previous rankings-topic experience this too?

Maybe, no idea :bored:

Lol how should I classify “maybe”? :tongue:
Unless you’ve anything against it, I’ll put you on the list with 5 LDs this month :content:

So mystic since you started this thread my LD’s have been short too, I conclude that it’s probably you fault :tongue:, sorry I couldn’t help myself. But my ND’s have been extremely vivid and interesting, so if that’s your doing start this thread next month too :grin:

March hasn’t been a good month for me - 0 LD’s :sad:

Are you planning to take legal action against me? :tongue:

Three more last night

wow I’ve never actually COUNTED my LD’s, I think it’s a lot, since I have them everynight, and several in a night, and I have them when I take naps. Basically, anytime I sleep.

So I have 3 years worth of them!!

Do I win? hahaha

One more for me… now im at 4 LD’s in March

Woohoo, thats the most ive had in a month :smile:

-stranger

I think there comes a time for many ld4all members when he/she stops participating in the monthly competition because he has ridiculously many LDs. Like Pedro and Lucidity_Master.

No point in winning every month with 100+ LDs, is there?

Naturals don’t usually compete as far as I know.

Hmm, haven’t seen Pedro around recently… :eek:

one more

sorry, double post

another for me-been awhile :smile:

calea and mint tea I tell ya, another one last night!

another three… gee my LD’s seem to be coming in groups of three a lot this month…

another one. This forum really helps a lot. :grin: