So what do you want us to do? - Part II

Nope, I mean that you have them at the same time. Like seeing one dream with one eye and another dream with the other eye. I don’t think that it can be done, but who knows. Maybe it could work by being two different persons at the same time and controlling them both. I think I read somewhere that someone has been two persons at the same time so it might be possible.

Multitasking :grin: .

Techno –

If you think about that for a second. Visual perception, to us, can never be anything but 2D. I don’t really care what the official terminology is because it doesn’t matter. The world we touch is 3D but the world we see is 2D, following?

A world with only 2 physical planes cannot exist within our comprehension. I’m being pretty vague here but I know what I mean :happy:

I drank a lot of beer in an LD a few nights ago, it could be the equivalent of shouting ‘increase dizziness’. It was fun, I fell all over the place and I couldn’t see anything. I didn’t loose lucidity though.

Amnesiac-

I’ve yet to try all these weird things about being eaten and drank up… But I see the interest is high so I guess I will try it soon.

Sureal-

This is a cool idea, I’ve never been a ‘machine’ as far as I can remember right now. I’ve been static things such as walls and furniture but adding functionality to the mix should be interesting. On the to do list.

Moppe-

I’ve been both the ocean and a lake. While I never focused on a single DC I did feel the sealife within me as the ocean. I’m looking to experiment with this, it’s a very peaceful state. I guess it could be chaotic too if you decided to storm around.

I’ve been many natural disasters, including earthquakes and tornados. Earthquakes are cool to make rather than ‘be’. I haven’t experimented with fire enough to give a perfectly honest retelling, also on the list now.

Syphex-

I can remember one dream now where I floated around in zero g. When I read your post though I felt the urge to try and toss things around and watch the inertial force do its work. I’ll get back to you on this.

Chaos_guy-

That’s an incredible idea… Unfortunately I’d never try this unless I was having an Epic LD where I know I could do it right. It reminds me one experiment that was suggested before (stand in a public place and listen to all conversations at once.). It’s similar in the sense that it’s epic. Too cool, will do.

JaroD-

Hmm, I can try this, similar things have often caused me to wake up but I’ll try.

Thanks for the great Ideas!!

P.S. I’m a bit disappointed that no other LDer is replying to this thread. I mean, I’m interested by the results other people are having as well. I didn’t start this thread with the theme ‘Ask Ureon’ but it’s ok, I’ll keep replying (with the occasional break)

Ureon -

here’s an idea. create a black hole that engulfes the whole universe (everything in existance - the earth, space, the solar system, every solar system and beyond that aswell) exept for you, And see where you end up??

or… be watching Itchy and Scratchy and step into the TV and into the cartoon world. sounds stupid and unoriginal i know but it would just be for a laugh.

Another thing, I know quite a few people have asked you to find their DG, but if you could find mine and do (or tell him/her to do) anything that could help me LD, as i have had maybe 1 or 2 very low level LD’s , i would really appreciate it. If he/she asks “Krayzee who?” say krayzee McKrayze son of Madman of Mordor. …or Wayne :razz:

thanx buddy.

Solar system stuff reminded me, I’d love to go up to a black hole and get sucked up and see what happens…maybe it’d just be another way to get to another place in your dream, but seeing as I IRL would get sucked up and killed and squished in nothingness, I wonder what my ubconcious would do.

Also, shooting yourself in the head, you’d be dead right? So what’s it like to die?

I got shot in the head in an ND once, when a prince was shot at by his ex-girlfriend (in this dream) and instead I got hit.

I remember the bullet entering my head and being operated on in hospital.
Then I woke up. It wasn’t painful at all.

could you pull a photo of me from your pocket and then tell me what I looked like?

hey PistGurl thats a real interesting idea u have there. i’d be interested in seeing the results. i wonder if Ureon did happen to pull a pic of u or anyobdy else from the forum, or erally just anybody that hes never seen and see if his subconsious renders a lifelike appearance of them. probably not tho, only what he might expect them to look like.

u see i once had a dream about somebody that i was talking to online alot but had never seen in RL. in my dream she was really tall and had blonde hair, but turns out she really had brown hair and was rite about my size.

Had an absurdly long LD last night. Anyway, in between the zany adventures and scenario driven LDs I got some of the things you guys have asked me to do in there.

PistGurl-

I pulled a photo out of my pocket, I tried to really focus in order to get a sharp image (these things are fun). I remember the photo seemed to have two layers, two different faces. The one that was the most pronounced had dark hair and a sad look about it. There also seemed to be tattoos but they shifted all the time. Anyway, it was interesting, though it made little sense to me :happy:.

I’ve died a thousand times in LDs. The most dramatic effect has been waking up :confused: … Otherwise it is always fun to stand up in front of your enemies after having been riddled with bullets then laughing maniacally. Getting your head chopped off is often followed by some confusion btw, keep this in mind.

Krayzee-

Finding DGs is a pretty serious deal, I doubt just a name will do. However, I did summon up a green postbox saying ‘DGs united’ on it, in which I put a ‘print’ of this thread. Maybe this will help? :happy:, sorry, I tend to be egocentric in my dreams.

The black hole idea is interesting, I’ve ‘emptied’ the world before but not in that way I guess.

I’ll post a Dream Diary entry later today; it deals with a lot of stuff that has been brought up here. The scenario itself is quite washed out (this was an absurdly long dream and recall was never my thing), but I remembered to do many suggested things.

P.S.

I appreciate posts such as clarkkent’s, they help give more perspective. So, people, if you’ve had experiences that relate to what is asked around here, don’t hesitate to write.

Fair enough :smile:

Got some other ideas tho:

just become cool objects or just things in genereal -
…a germ,
…a cloud (and see what it is like to go through the whole water cycle),
…a bullet,
…a cat or dog (and maybe see a way how animals could communicate),
…an electrican impulse or current,
…a girl (lol),
…or just be nothing but still physcially be there (a spirit or field etc)

Sounds stupid, but if i could have a proper LD i know i would wanna enter an xbox game, like halo and be the master chief, now that would be F… awesome (all u halo fans, u know what i mean)

To go on with the idea above (morphing into other things): try to not be! In other words: try to experience ‘ego death’ in a LD. I guess that ‘not being’ is slightly more difficult than being something else, but maybe it can be done, and sure it would be a cool experience!

hmm yeh it does sounds pretty kool. but im not sure if i understand what u mean entirely.still… from what i get, it sounds pretty interesting.

you could fall asleep inside your dream and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one and fall asleep inside that one…

by the time you wake up from every single dream, it’ll be the year 2057!!!

mystery

hellooo? ureon? anybody?

Someone talked about being swallowed or swallowing a DC. So in a ND I was swallowed, that felt really strange. It felt unlike anything I have ever felt in a dream before.

Yeah I’m hear if you have something you would like me to try I’ll do it.

thanx :smile:

i had some ideas and i posted them earlier on the page before, maybe u could give some of them a try?

thanx

LMaster, the thread (and its predecessor too) is filled with suggestions. You wouldn’t demand for people to write them again would you? :razz:

Falling asleep in a dream is not actually like falling asleep. You don’t have to wake from each one, if you wake they are all gone.

I’ll try and get an interesting post in here soon.

Ooh, that gives me an idea.

Someone should try becoming a face hugger from Aliens and eat their way out of someone’s stomach :wink:

Sorry bout that Ureon. I hadn’t been here in a while and forgot to look for a predessecor! :tongue:

I am fairly new, and according to r3mot i have to have an interesting idea. How about… having a toungue like a snake, and taste the air, then go hunt for some food. Or maybe just go to the fair, and get in the hall of mirrors, then you’ll have lots of choices where to go? Thanks.
-Keith