Dry Spell Has Ended

wow! I had three Lucid Dreams last night and one felt over an hour long. It was mind blowing. I havent had a good LD like that forever… I finally managed to jump through a mirror it was freakin great.

P.S. There is a good luck thread going on in the lucid lounge and i posted there before this great luck. i highly suggest posting.

Congratulations :beer:

Glad to hear about your success. Any ideas on what ended your dry spell?

Yes…the good luck thread!!

Seriously tough, I finally got EWLD and its excellent. I been doing lots of RC’s and state testing. Its funny cause in an earlier dream i was so confident that i wasnt dreaming that I didnt even do a reality check. How bout that.

I’m going through a dry spell myself and I’m trying to see how to stop it…
The good luck thread seems interesting…

Me too :grrr: .

But congratulations there! Nice work!

Me three, but I’m still having fun and interesting dreams so it isn’t a total loss of nights.

I have had interesting dreams recently too… even spy dreams now…

I was going to take a 3 day break from my dream diary and LDing. Yet I just reread some parts of ETWOLD and was tired, so I tried to WILD after the progressive relaxation exercise.

I imagined a triangle and soon enough I managed to see a scene start, a moving one. It was like when I had succeeded to WILD before,except for the triangle part this time. The WILD’s scene started with some movement - I saw a Wild West type landscape yet I must have interrupted it and woke up. I tried to reenter it but I couldn’t. I will re-try tonight.

I find my dry spells end whenver I have stopped heavily reading about lucidity for a few days. After those days pass lucidity doesn’t excite me as much and befoire I take a nap i just tell meself to remember to realize I am dreaming. Haven’t proved this for myself yet but its worked both times I have done it so far.

Before I tried to WILD, I said ‘I am a dreamer’ (read this on the Lucidity Institute Forum - somebody tried it and it worked for him). I didn’t listen to any bwgen presets.