Getting messed up and taking drugs in your lucid dream?

LOL, Ive never tried this… but what if you took pot in your dream, or got drunk, or taken acid hits, or pain killers, speed, caffeine, or smoked crack, etc. You get the point? (Also, if you take codeine hmmm, will you not feel pain?)

Well, has anyone done this, and if so what are the effects for you lol?

Is anyone a drug addict in thier dream?

I’ve experienced lots of real and not real drugs, and many i’ve never used before in real life with similar effects to real life… they wear off as soon as you forget about them though… heh

just a few days ago i was having a definite shroom/lsd experience… but no lsd in my book…

long time ago i did coke in a dream and i explained the effects to a friend who really has and he said they were similar… crazy…

pot many times… i always get stoned and then forget i am though… so it goes away…

yes, I like pot in real life, but it gets me into trouble, as i get paranoid, dream while im awake (I mean hallucinate), and get really mad at people. Thats the recipie for disaster just think about it. But, I wanna try acid in my dreams as if I did that in real life I would risk jumping out of some window thinking im a bird lol. Well, in my next lucid dream, I will conjur up an uzi,and then go shooting random stuff! But, in my next lucid dream im gonna get stoned, well, im gonna try to conjur up a joint and a lighter and then smoke it. … I got so much stuff I want to do… but I wonder what would happen if I tried caffiene, would my mood be lifted as it does in real life… and would I become more aware or awake with an adrenaline rush lol? Theres only one way to find out!

I once took drugs in a lucid dream, well it was realy strange, I was too persons, one very small and one very tall. Then I turned into violet spider and lost my lucidity :gni:
But when I woke up I was complet normal and had no problems.

I took ecstasy in a dream and it induced what I thought was a lucid dream within a dream. Not sure how lucid I really was but it was very strange and hard to describe, def nothing like taking real thing.

Ok, im gonna have a lucid dream tonight VIA WILD. (At least I hope so… but saying this will increase my chances if I believe it!)…

Anyways, when im lucid, where ever I start out, im gonna conjure up an uzi, two joints, and a lighter. While keeping an eye on my uzi, I will smoke the joints, and then go around and shoot shit up!

I mean, your high, and shooting shit! And, there are no consequences! But, hey, ill post my relults once I end up doing this hehe! :cool:

Tonight I had a dream of talking to some guys about drugs. And later we were busted by dream police…
They took us for a drug test.

This dream was really weird, I tried to perform a lot of RCs, but they all worked like normal…

LOL…

I had a lucid dream where I was harrassing some cop about marijuna… just to see the reaction.

I quit weed (the fact that it makes you not dream well helps lol, weed == no lucid dreams), and I would have dreams where dream characters would be smoking weed around me, and they would offer me some, and I would be like no. Then, when I would wake up, I would be pissed cause who cares about drugs in dreams lol!

I have never tried using any kind of drug in a LD. It’s actually is something that never occurred to me. But, like anything else in a LD I would imagine that it would effect you in the way you expect it. I am not really sure I would want to try it. If you became intoxicated in your dream wouldn’t you risk a loss of lucidity? Not judging. Just asking.

I have never really tried that. What I have experienced, are strange, out-of-the-blue trippy experiences that occur in my dreams. Sometimes I really get trapped into my own thought, it’s just like a bad trip.

Maybe it’s a sort of flashback-like thing, I don’t know. Although these dreams are very interesting afterwards, they are really scary to be in!

Out of the many drug dreams I have only tried coke while lucid ( i haven’t done this in real life), and I experienced remarkably realistic effects according to a friend. It wasn’t too distracting so I remained lucid for a bit, but did eventually lose it… which may have happened regaurdless according to when I should have been waking up.

Had you heard any descriptions of what it’s like?

it works via the same mechanism as caffeine, it tricks your brain into having more dopamine go into you synaps… some with opium.

But, crack is stronger than caffeine. But, caffine also does something with other chemicals to make you awake.

Anyways if you do caffene you will be in a good mood. And ive been on codeine for my wisdome teeth (which is opium), and I was just in a REALLY good mood, like caffeine 10x, also, it made me drunk. Now, Im not sure about crack cause ive never expercienced it, but I would figure you would be put in the best mood you could ever have, then I think it makes you hallucinate also… and you would be really hyper.

I would wanna take shrooms just to see what my brain would do lol… like I would assume that I would see gnomes and shit… lol. But first thigs first, im gonna get stoned and go on a shooting rampage.

drugs in my dreams never work

probably because i hate the government and how they think they have the right to tell us what to do with our bodies, so i’m paranoid and have lots of issues with drugs, wanting to do them but not really feeling free to do so.

so… i’ve only ever done pot, and not enough to get high, and then some stuff happened with my parents so…

i’ve never been high, but i have been drunk, and drinking and smoking nonstop in my dreams does nothing to me at all…

I’m not sure why… really… I bet it would in a non-lucid dream…

It’s pretty ironic that the things I want to do (sex/drugs) never work or feel good in my dreams, but I keep doing them over and over again anyway.

*** actually I take some of this back… I had a pretty weird dream about taking acid with some friends once and there were fish swimming through my room… and we were supposedly “out of body” talking to each other… I didn’t feel high though, it felt like a normal weird dream environment.

Well I have never used drugs/drank in a LD so I can only speculate.

But, if you have never been high in RL you mind may not know how create that feeling. (Just a guess) The only thing I can suggest is that in your next LD you really try to create the sensation of being high. Things in our dreams react according to our expectations. For example you could smoke a joint in a dream and expect that it will make you drunk, make you float or what ever and it will. The only thing I would caution is that if you were to become intoxicated/high in a LD it might cause a loss of lucidity. Believe me LD ’s can be wild all on there own.

As for sex in ld ’s that is addressed on another thread. Several actually. But I can tell you that it gets better in time and is awesome. As you get better at lucid dreaming these things will become much easier.

I hadn’t been aware of the effects that I experienced. I would have imagined it to be very different, but infact is more similar to what I experienced than my preconcieved notion. However, I am aware of how cocain effects the brain, so this may have lead to the same results without the drugs.

By this I mean… I know how it effects dopamine levels etc, and my brain knows how it feels to have altered levels etc, but more precisely the results of this… arrogance and paranoia where the primary feelings with some euphoria.

But who knows :smile:

I have done coke in and out of an LD, but the effects are a little different. In my dreams, ususally I just do a huge line in a hurry but run off and do something else, like I’m real rushed. But, believe me, it is certainly not like in real life, not close. But it could depend upon the person. I’ve also drank, smoked pot/ciggarettes in LD’s (and non-LD’s) and the effects are basically nil. But I think because I know I don’t need that stuff in my LD’s because they’re THAT GOOD. And they are.