Competition Rankings for April

LOL, make that four. I just had one this morning hehe. I did this chick in public!

EDIT:
LOL, also I had my first WILD experience that worked the day before the lucid dream where I did a random chick in public lol. But, I was so convinced it was just HI, that I thought my lucid dream was HI, but I looked in the dictionary and was completely wrong.

Anyways, make that 5 lucid dreams this month. :cool:
That is so much better than only one lucid dream last month lol.

EDIT AGAIN (LOL):
I wrote this lucid dream down on paper and forgot to put it into my computer dream journal… so I excluded it:

I was at the baech, then I saw this black magnum looign gun pointed at me, but far enough to dodge. So, then I said RUN!, And I picked up this unaware mom, and was like he has a gun. Then the mom’s kid was like what are you doing? … as he tugged at my swimming trunks. I said to the kid run, the dudes got a gun… I might of put the mom down, but I paused. And, I found I was dreaming and I was sure I knew, but I knew. Then, now I was really, REALLY pissed off. Then I just was like if I could do that again I kick that dudes ass!, then I wanted to go back so bad, that I did. Then, I went back in time before the incident and talked some crap to the criminals (dont remember if it was just one guy with partners or just one dude). I started to fight them, Then, im not sure when or how, but I was on some rope bridge on a very high and dark place. Then, I kicked the ■■■■ out of all the weaker deamons. Then, I found that the head demon could fight really good and was hard to attack, sort of like a boss on a video game. Then, I still tried to beat up the head demon, but he was harder and ended up trapeing me. Then, I could not move for like five seconds, and the scene changed the crazy teacher scene.

So make that 6 lucid dreams this month lol.

I might as well try, it might give me more lol! But I’ve had none so far :cry: hoping I will as to not have to write April:0…that would suck. Anyway, I won’t type any LDs in my sig until I HAVE ONE!!!

9 so far for me.

i don’t count them…

but i think its 14 or so, maybe more?

i figure i can have at max, 3-4 a night… and i usually tend to have at least 1 a day, so being conservative, say in 3 weeks i had 14?

i’m not sure if i shoudl count each time i wake up from a LD and have to re-enter it… maybe so becuase it takes some skill to keep that going for a long time?

I have had four since friday night… maybe more, this morning, but they weren’t full fledge adventures… more like playing with hypnogs

so thats 12

hmm doing this on the dutch forum aswell :smile:

I’m at 39 sofar this month

I had another one this morning. I wasn’t fully lucid though (I knew I was dreaming and I had all my powers, but I still thought the world and people around me were real).

8 :smile:

I got 1 more. But it was short and very low level. About 5-10 sec of lucidity and then continued in ND style.
By the way I had my shortest one last week. About 2 sec of lucidity, but I won’t count that one.

Just one :sad:

I had another lucid dream!

This one was this morning:

I was outside on a dark plane, and I knew there were bad guys, and I was with the scooby do characers, maybie most of them. But, I only rememeber the guy in the white shirt. And, at this point I knew I was dreaming and decided to taunt the monsters. Then, a purple monster came at me and I tried to hit it, but I kept missing, cause it would dodge me very fast. Then, I ended up inside some tower, and I asked the guy in the white shirt some crazy question, and he said no, and it kept on going for a while, then he said he could not tell me because he had a contract. And, I told him that this contract did not justify that he could not tell me what I asked him. Then, from here on, I lost my lucididity, and kind of zombied around in a kitchen with the gang. I was lucid, yet, I could not remember to conjure up some pot and get stoned.

So thats 7!

umm i havent been counting this month, ahh well, a few :razz:. i will join in next month, i gotta get back into it tho, i am slowing pulling back to where i was about 3 months ago

9…

one more… in this one I decided to eat some pancakes to see how they would taste… they tasted like pancakes! HAH… Th eonly real difference was that I could eat them REALLLLLY fast. I lost it when I was cutting in line getting more food.

Thats 13 :confused:

hey you forgot me :grrr:

Well so far I got like 10 i think in april so far…

9 so far

had another 5 (low lucidity and control though grr)

total: 44

I only have 2 ones that i even bother to count… Rest ones was a couple of minutes long at longest and many of them was low lucidity aswell :sad: