Dreams about sex,kissing...yup part II

JaRoD - people seem to get that with kissing as well. Strange…

Yes… That is really a very warm and nice feeling, and it doesn’t wake you up as early as sex does!

hey, last night I had an FA, and did a failed reality check but then drifted off into dream world, and started trying to fuck a pole! Ow! (the pole was big-luckily I gave up after a second, cos I saw something I just had to do…very random I think I’m always horny in FA’s which definately could be an RC cos really, when I wake up the last thing I wanna do is fuck some random thing!)

Ive had sex in a dream. Ive had sex in many dreams, but i always wake up halfway through. All I have to do is remember to not to try to have sex and let the sex come to me cause I think its the trying to get some that brings me closer to waking up.

I had this dream this morning:
This dream might of proceeded from the dream “woke up in my bed.” All of a sudden I was outside. I was with my friend Jeff, who I never hang out with. Then, I had a hunch I was dreaming. And, I looked at my watch, then again, and the times differed greatly. So, I was like hey man, this is a dream, now check this out. Now, I noticed this hot chick before I said that, and since I knew I was dreaming, I knew I could do her right here and right now. So, before I was going to do the deed, I rechecked my watch, as you wanna be sure your dreaming. Then, I was sure I was dreaming after the failed watch reality check. Then, I went up to her and grabbed her. At, first she shook her arms like wtf. Then, I did not care. Then, I stripped my self then her. Strange how she resisted me touching her, but was ok with me taking off her clothes lol, or even running away lol. But, minus some details… basically I went to town on her. What was odd though, is right before the dream faded, she had no boobs…???

Anyways, it was fun lol. But, it made the dream scenery go away. Same thing happened when I made out with this chick… right as I mooched her, she faded… and would not even respond… it was like kissing a brick lol.

I know doing it makes you wake up BUT, one of my things to do on my todo list was to do a chick in public lol, just to see everyones reaction hehe. Well, if I can manage to keep the dream from fading, the next time im in class, im gonna do a student in class hehe!

I almost done it in my last LD, but I got so excited (it was the first LD in a looong time) that I woke up straight away…I was kicking myself the rest of the night for completaly screwing up my LD experiance :grrr:

mystery

Think of it not as ruining your LD experience, but more alonog the lines of you had a different experience. (even if you’ve woken up with exitement before, it’s still new…there was sex involved…) ok, so thats a sucky thing I just said. But Since I yelled at myself for losing an LD…I haven’t had one. I pissed my SubC off. It’s punishing me. So don’t kick yourself…1 it hurts 2 you might end up like me :cry:

I haven’t had any LD sex yet, but in my 2nd LD, this girl came down these stairs and we kissed. Problem was, I wanted full-on tongues and such, but she wouldn’t open her mouth. It felt OK I suppose.

so i can change with u, coz when i ve sex ld its clear, and i get them really often. 3/4 my lds were sex lds… and i must confess that i dont know if i could do such things as i ve done in that sex lds…

Hello, fellow dreamers! I was just wondering if anyone has ever had sexual intercourse in an LD. Did it feel real?

Thanks!

Yeah, sex can feel pretty real in lucid dreams but it does have a tendancy to wake you up prematurely, so it’s probably best avoided in the early stages (if you can!) :wink:

I’ve noticed the more lucid you are, the better it is.

Awesome, guys!

don’t we already have a thread on this topic?

Yes, we have. :cool:

And yes, it is certainly possible!

I will wake up if I even think about having sex

No you won’t. Don’t think about it… feel it.

Wow then I must be good at LDing considering I’ve only had like 5.

I never wake up when I have sex in my dream, I wake up when I have to wake up.

The weird thing is since I never masturbate (Don’t ask) when I have sex in my LD I don’t ejaculate, but if I’m doing it in a ND I ejaculate and I wake up because of it (most of the times).

Damn I need to get laid again.

Has anyone had sex? how does it feel? I still haven’t tried LD but i will tonight.

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Tottino
I moved your topic into this 2 part topic, now you can have fun reading all the posts :smile: