LD/SP

I had a night in which i had major problems falling asleep, a couple of hours after midnight i finally did.
I had a LD, (my first actually) whick you could read here (Some parts left out)…

I was with some guys eating peanutrings dipped in choklade, it tasted really good, but i only ate the choklade, and gave the ring to a other guy (disgusting)… And after a while we started spitting the rings at each other, like a tournament, when u got hit u were out… After a long battle it was me and another guy, but as my rings where all out the guy had a moutful, even as he had battled a long time, and i started to think “How can he have that many rings left?! I MUST be dreaming!” And so I tested the light, and HEY! It wasnt working! I was pretty calm and talked to the guys explaingng that this is just a dream, ironically one guy said “Yeah, I know that!” and then i got really excited, so I went to a mirror and threw myself into it, and I landed at the place where I met the guys, now there was many females on a rolling boat and I said “Look what I can do!” and jumped up to the boat (4-5 metres)… And the girls came forward and asked if they could play my Playstation 3, and I grabbed the finest and went back to the house i slept in (Just acros the street) and in the hallway I said “Look!” and hold out my hand and thinking “I want a bed, I want a bed, I want a bed!” and !POFF!.. a SOFA appeared where the bed was supposed to stand, annoying, but a sofa works well to;) It was about now i
fwlt a strange feeling of waking up so I told the good-looking girl to wait while i ran upstairs rubbing my hands, it worked, a strange feeling:D…
So when I was going back to the sofa the steps where MUCH longer so I almost had to jump, and when i got back i felt myself awakening again, but this time I thought about trying the “spinning” thing… Which I did…

THAT was one thing i would NOT do again, in the exact moment i had done my spinning it felt like 1000000 tons of stones crushing me to the bottom (Not the ground, just the bottom of… Hmm… Everything)… And my body was stretched all over… Hmm… (Everything again)… And i had this REALLY scarry sensation in my body which made me wake up from the dream, i was really scared and i just laid in bed looking through the hallway where I could see a dark shade “floating” towards me, almost looking like the Ringwraiths in LOTR… I was really scared and then i remembered that I was supposed to “Tell the demon it was not welcome!” and i tried to… But I couldn’t speek, so in pure panic I tried to get up but couldn’t move either, he just stood over my head and watching me… ABout this time or something I reallised i was SP and i closed my eyes (Which I could) and consentrated on moving, and after a couple of seconds i could, though the seconds felt like minutes…

Now I am almost afraid of going “back” there, and this is NOT an attempt to make people scared of LD, a couple of my friends has had many succeful ones, I am the only who had 2 SP’s and only 1 short LD…

My first SP can be read about here:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … e881b935a0

Please read it if u want:)

First congratulations on your firs LD :partying_face:

Yes, the spinning technique can take some getting used to. A lot of people have weird experiences or wake up, or have a FA but, with a little practice it can be a powerful technique. Rubbing you hands works just as well.

What happened here is that you did not fully wake up. You were in SP which you already know about and you were also in the hypnogia (border state between dreaming and waking state). What you experienced was just a hallucination and is nothing to fear. In time you will no longer fear this and you will learn how to use this to bring yourself back into a the lucid dream. This does not happen every time you LD and does not happen to everyone. Like I said. In a way it is a good thing because you can easily enter a lucid dream from this state.

Thanks for the tip:)

I know its an illusion, but for me, a chickenhead who is afraid for darkness and believes in ghost it is not easy to “not be scared”:stuck_out_tongue:

Rule #1: Never leave the girl behind :cool:

No worries, your fear will diminish over time. Everytime you LD it gets a little better. I’ve been LDing a long time and I sometimes still feel a twinge of fear when I’m in SP, but it’s worth it when I pop through to an LD.

One other thing I want to mention about your dream:

It is funny how we sometimes bring our waking world modesty, ethics, expectations etc… with us into the lucid dream.

=> Why did you go up stairs to start rubbing your hands together.

=> For that matter. Why did you bother to bring the girl back to the apartment.

I really dont know why i was walking while rubbing, i guess i got that from a friend who was LD’ing and rubbed hands everyehere he went, so i just started walking:P

Why I brouught the girl to the apartment? I dunno actually:D i might just have had my fun on the streets, but there were so many peeps around:D Embarrasing:D Haha.

That does make sense. I had thought you meant you walked up stairs for privacy to rub your hands.

Moving and rubing your hands is a good technique.