Any suggestions?(i need help)

i need a few tips on astral, what are the best ways to get out of my body(not in sleep)?
when should i do it(what part of the day)?
should i float, or should i “thrust” out of my body?
are there any drugs, herbs or foods that make it easier?

i know there is no “best” way doing this, but i really need tips. :confused:

The best ways are obviously what ever works for you. There are no “universal” best ways.

The best time of day is when you feel most comfortable, rested (so as not to fall asleep - but not so rested that you can’t quiet the mind) - also best done when it’s quiet so you can concentrate.

Again one method will work best for you it’s a matter of finding it. Imagine yourself floating, or being pulled, thrust, climbing. Try anything that to you signifies attempting to leave your body.

Yes. But IMO these are more likely to induce a trace state not a true astral state, i would suggest staying away from these things until you can do it freely - then maybe use them to see if you get different results. Last thing you want is to become dependant on something to achieve your goal.

~edit~

Bloody hell. I clicked the send button went downstairs for 10mins came back was still on the posting screen clicked it again to find it posted both times lol.

yes there are many chemicals to induce OBE’s etc. I don’t recommend them, as it’s more fulfilling to do it on your own, but, if you insist… DXM will do this at the right dosage (really high dosage, and potentially dangerous) mushrooms, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, and Opium will do it too. Like I said I don’t recommend usding chemicals to induce such things

I can say from first hand experience that I used to love to take LSD, mescaline and pscilocybin magic mushrooms, amanita muscaria’s, Gymnopolis spectabilis and none of these ever gave me an OBE.
Just fun trips and a good time.

There are however certain herbs which are reputed to assist with obe’s, such as Salvia Divinorum and as Pauledwards mentioned , which is DXM. May I suggest that you go to Google and type in “Herbs to cause OBE’s,” and see what they have to offer.
:smile:

a friend of mine gave me this advice :

“don’t think so much about it - just do it
— it is easier than to walk with your feet”

“Yes. But IMO these are more likely to induce a trace state not a true astral state, i would suggest staying away from these things until you can do it freely - then maybe use them to see if you get different results. Last thing you want is to become dependant on something to achieve your goal.”

What?

Are you talking about the herbs? Becuase there is no way, save being a natural, that one can “freely” OBE during the day, without at least doing some form of meditation/visualization/trance induction etc.

I can get into what feels like an alpha trance, but can’t find a way to get out, if I could get into a theta or whatever paralysis trance is, it’d be easy.

a really good thing to read though is:

astralpulse.com/guides/oobe/oobe.htm

I’ve had OBE from all of the above, mainly because I mixed em with DXM… It’s like the mot powerful drug, much more powerful than acid even, and it isn’ very dangerous as long as you don’t take too much and learn your tolerance levels, etc. Once with DXM and acid I was walking along and all of a sudden i was up in the corner of the room watching my body walk around, i could still control my body it was like playing a 3rd person video game with wierd camera angles… just my 2 cents

DXM is actually quite dangerous.

It has bad interactions with sinus/allergy drugs (i’m not sure what exactly…? go to erowid.org) and downing cough syrup is of course dangeorus and stupid and makes you prone to naseua…

now pure DXM isn’t nearly as bad at all, no, but there are still dangerous drug interactions, and something about seratonin syndrome…

I don’t think acid has those kind of dangers involved.

Dissociatives (which DXM is in higher dosages) are also not good for the brain at all… it keeps turning out that most of the ecstacy “evidence” is lies lies lies lies (like giving test monkeys a completely different drug), but I think general consensus right now is still that dissociatives are not good for the brain.

Which would be high DXM dosages, Ketamine, etc…