Really odd stuff happening in RL

Atheist: Is there anywhere I can read your book, it sounds good? Anyway, that girls is really scary.

Ummm… The logical explanation could be paranoia… the unlogical explanation could be that ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!111

It was just a short story, and unfortunately one that I lost a fair while ago. It was technically a fanfic, but I only stole the character names and moderately specific futuristic setting. I guess it wasn’t really written for other people anyway, for a number of reasons. I enjoy writing for myself, and not having to carefully avoid content that’s inappropriate for a general audience. Heh, although that disclaimer only seems to generate more interest.

Anyway, I was just reminded of it by this thread.

the one thing that particularly bothers me about reality is white trucks/suvs

THEY ARE FRICKING EVERYWHERE

this one time on the way to cali, i was just staring out the window, seeing white truck after white truck after white truck after white truck, like 6 in a row… and I was like “man there sure are a ton of white trucks” and as soon as I thought that, they stopped showing up.

and on the news today I was watching weather footage, a schoolbus drives on top of an overpass, then a white SUV… then another white SUV goes by shortly after it… then a school bus goes under the under pass… then a white SUV goes under the under pass.

I swear, something is seriously wrong with traffic… I mean, yes, there are only so many cars you can own, and white is a common color, and the damn SUVs are popular and fuel innefficent as ever… as are small trucks… I mean, my dad has a small white truck, but STILL…

it just doesn’t seem right, becuase, when I am driving, I just can’t say that I notice too many if at all white trucks around me.

Well, I count my fingers a few times, or read something over a few times.

Nahh, no offense taken!
I was not on drugs, I’ve never done any hard drugs, and never had a problem with hallucinations before this. But they aren’t hallucinations, they are actually consensus reality issues. And now I’m wondering how real Reality actually is.

That realy is some freaky shit!!!

Maybe we are in the matrix…or maybe…

Ok here are several theories which might explain whats happening to you:

1. Your friends are playing tricks on you

2. We are in the matrix

3. Your going insane

4. Our mind corrects things, for example when you read a sentence that that has 2 words in it, you don’t notice somethings wrong cus your mind corrects it…(PS: read this sentence again but more closely :wink: )
    So maybe these things have been like this for a long time but your mind has put them in places that you always thought they were in, and now your starting to notice the changes

5. Maybe you acsendently steped through a portal and ended up in another dimention as someone already stated

6. read number 4 again

7. This could all be a dream

8. THIS IS HELL!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

9. I’m running out of ideas…

10. This is number ten

11. number 4 could be correct

12. I think I’ll stop now

13. the end

hope that helps

mystery

That gave me a nice little chill. It actually scared me a little too. Very nice opinion.

I like those things, here’s one, read the next sentence as quickly as you can:

You are auclatly rheatr good at tnigry to raed sbelcrmad wrdos in raguler seped! :cool:

lol, I couldn’t read rather, i thought really, but I know what you mean. It’s wierd. What I hate is when you’ve lived in the same place all your life and you suddednly notice something, like a gigantic big red building behind your house…“I swear I would have noticed that before” but everyone else says it was always ther. Was it? Or not?

When you mix up words like that, you should keep the frist and lsat ltetrs in tiehr oigrnial palecs, to mkae it esair to raed. There was a few experiments and studying on it at Harvard.

Well, asuming your telling the truth (no offence meant, I’m just naturaly suspicious :wink:), then he’s one theory.

takes out parallel dimesions theory (again)

According to this theory, there is a dimension for each and every possibilty. In some dimensions (the closer ones) you’ll flipped a coin and got heads instead of tails.
In some further away, Hitler one World War Two.
In a really far away one, Earth was never created.
In a REALLY REALLY far away one, the Big Bang enver happened.

There’s a possibility that your slipping, or seeing things from one of these other dimensions. So, instead of parking your lawn mower in the direction you did in this dimension, you chose to park it the other way in a nearby one.

Or the blue thing might just be some sort of device created by someone who was born in this dimension.

In truth, this could be happeneing to everyone of us. After all, if we didn’t go far, we wouldn’t notice anything at all (someone on the other side of the planet rolled a 3 instead of the 2 they rolled back in you other dimension).

So, perhaps your just slipping further or faster than everyone else does?

i was walkin down my street the other day and a lorry went past with “Reality” written on the side of it :razz:

Honestly, I have no idea what to make of your experience. Have you experienced anything like that since then?

i’ve been wondering sometime, wtf is a “lorry” ?

A lorry is like a bus in England or something. I know its something similar to a bus, but not sure if its exactly a bus. Probably more like those things that ride around San Francisco.

I believe that is the wacky English term for a truck. Stuff like centre and colour and humour and tyre.

its like a truck but not a truck. A truck has the back attached, a lorry’s is detachable (i think that’s right) but yeah. I know you spell colour WRONG and humour, but how do u spell tyre and centre?

tire and center

The blue thing could be anything…I don’t think its anything strang its just some blue…thing…lying on the side of the road, no big deal in my eyes.

I think your just taking this too seriously everything is in the right place, just that you haven’t noticed it before “The best place to hide things is right under your nose”

mystery