Really odd stuff happening in RL

Well, I count my fingers a few times, or read something over a few times.

Nahh, no offense taken!
I was not on drugs, I’ve never done any hard drugs, and never had a problem with hallucinations before this. But they aren’t hallucinations, they are actually consensus reality issues. And now I’m wondering how real Reality actually is.

That realy is some freaky shit!!!

Maybe we are in the matrix…or maybe…

Ok here are several theories which might explain whats happening to you:

1. Your friends are playing tricks on you

2. We are in the matrix

3. Your going insane

4. Our mind corrects things, for example when you read a sentence that that has 2 words in it, you don’t notice somethings wrong cus your mind corrects it…(PS: read this sentence again but more closely :wink: )
    So maybe these things have been like this for a long time but your mind has put them in places that you always thought they were in, and now your starting to notice the changes

5. Maybe you acsendently steped through a portal and ended up in another dimention as someone already stated

6. read number 4 again

7. This could all be a dream

8. THIS IS HELL!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

9. I’m running out of ideas…

10. This is number ten

11. number 4 could be correct

12. I think I’ll stop now

13. the end

hope that helps

mystery

That gave me a nice little chill. It actually scared me a little too. Very nice opinion.

I like those things, here’s one, read the next sentence as quickly as you can:

You are auclatly rheatr good at tnigry to raed sbelcrmad wrdos in raguler seped! :cool:

lol, I couldn’t read rather, i thought really, but I know what you mean. It’s wierd. What I hate is when you’ve lived in the same place all your life and you suddednly notice something, like a gigantic big red building behind your house…“I swear I would have noticed that before” but everyone else says it was always ther. Was it? Or not?

When you mix up words like that, you should keep the frist and lsat ltetrs in tiehr oigrnial palecs, to mkae it esair to raed. There was a few experiments and studying on it at Harvard.

Well, asuming your telling the truth (no offence meant, I’m just naturaly suspicious :wink:), then he’s one theory.

takes out parallel dimesions theory (again)

According to this theory, there is a dimension for each and every possibilty. In some dimensions (the closer ones) you’ll flipped a coin and got heads instead of tails.
In some further away, Hitler one World War Two.
In a really far away one, Earth was never created.
In a REALLY REALLY far away one, the Big Bang enver happened.

There’s a possibility that your slipping, or seeing things from one of these other dimensions. So, instead of parking your lawn mower in the direction you did in this dimension, you chose to park it the other way in a nearby one.

Or the blue thing might just be some sort of device created by someone who was born in this dimension.

In truth, this could be happeneing to everyone of us. After all, if we didn’t go far, we wouldn’t notice anything at all (someone on the other side of the planet rolled a 3 instead of the 2 they rolled back in you other dimension).

So, perhaps your just slipping further or faster than everyone else does?

i was walkin down my street the other day and a lorry went past with “Reality” written on the side of it :razz:

Honestly, I have no idea what to make of your experience. Have you experienced anything like that since then?

i’ve been wondering sometime, wtf is a “lorry” ?

A lorry is like a bus in England or something. I know its something similar to a bus, but not sure if its exactly a bus. Probably more like those things that ride around San Francisco.

I believe that is the wacky English term for a truck. Stuff like centre and colour and humour and tyre.

its like a truck but not a truck. A truck has the back attached, a lorry’s is detachable (i think that’s right) but yeah. I know you spell colour WRONG and humour, but how do u spell tyre and centre?

tire and center

The blue thing could be anything…I don’t think its anything strang its just some blue…thing…lying on the side of the road, no big deal in my eyes.

I think your just taking this too seriously everything is in the right place, just that you haven’t noticed it before “The best place to hide things is right under your nose”

mystery

i did it

That’s all pretty weird stuff. I’d consider trying to figure out what that blue thing was, but obviously the chances of you running into it again might not be too good. As for the last two, I think it’d be interesting to look at pictures and/or video taken previous to this happening and see if the mower was really in the direction you thought it was, and if the sticker was truly always on the top of the door.

LOL! a lorry isnt a bus… its a big truck

:smile:

Maybe it was a butterfly effect which caused all this insane happenings :neutral:

• Silva :wink:

Are you able to describe this object in any more detail, or did you only see it as a “blue thing”? My theory is, the first thing you saw had an unusually brilliant blue, which caused you to think you might be dreaming. Because of that, you were more conscious about anything that reflected blue, and, thus, you took notice of the other two objects.

It sounds like your blowing this way out of proportion. Does anyone else live with you, or do you know anyone that lives near you? If you live with another person or people, then one of them probably moved it. If you’re friends with anyone that lives around, one of them might have noticed the mower’s bad condition and looked at it.

By the way, where is the mower? In your basement or outside or what?

Does the sticker come off easily? If so, it’s very likely that someone just took it off and placed on the bottom window panel. Otherwise, I’ll guess that it was always on the bottom panel and you assumed it was always on the top panel, because you never thought about it much. I mean, it’s of such little significance that I imagine you just didn’t use much brain power when noticing it. I often do similar things.

Or maybe someone just scraped it off and put on a new sticker.

Really, there are numerous possible explanations to all of these oddities, and you shouldn’t worry about it.