masturbation...you heard me

yeah but measures can be taken to kill the period for most of the time, like those long term birth control shots that make you only have them so many times a year, or something… and then no pregnancy either.

of course it’s just now that women really get the freedom to enjoy themselves, what with a history of male suppression… so… in a way it could be fair.

:grin:
whoa thanks for all the replies…i enjoyed the many tangents you went on.

i can’t even begin to reply to all of them, so i won’t.

sarah

ROFL! Thanks for the laugh. I hoped you got the info you needed. . .

Vae Victus: no, i don’t have a link. this is stuff i learned in one of the 2-3 sex ed classes i have had in my life. but you are quite right about mental tiredness. though you probably don’t know why. the answer is adrenaline. upon orgasm the body generates adrenaline, so as to achieve the best possible orgasm, from a mechanical point of view. upon ejcaulation the body shoot’s out semen at a speed of about 140 kph. no, i am not kidding you, it’s true, strange as it seems. this is not possible without adrenaline, as a man is usually relaxed during sex. this is because adrenaline has the drawback that it kills an erection.

i guess i could inform you even more on this stuff, but i am not in the mood to sit and type for the next hour or so.

so lack of adrenaline is what makes you, not shoot ?

maybe it’s just overuse but i can’t by the 140 kph which is a lot of mph somehow… I know if I were functioning at my best yeah… but I haven’t really been like that since 14-16… there’s no speed involved with me really, unless youa re talking the small speed it takes to exit, but considering that it doesn’t go very far I can’t think it has a high velocity…

hehe, this is a good discussion.

so why do we masturbate in our sleep, aren’t we supposed to be paralyzed?

for the record… men can have multiple orgasms WITHOUT ejaculating… and they’re awesome… and i’m willing to wager just as strong and even stronger than a female’s regular orgasm, we just have to practice a bit to achieve them

if i may suggest The Multi-Orgasmic Man by mantak chia. women can do that stuff too, in fact i think there is a book wrtten for you something like Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy by the same guy… he also wrote one about cultivating male sexual energy which i’m reading right now

carry on :yinyang:

I havn’t had a masterbation dream for probably six months I would guess (I’m 19). But it seemed like every time I would masterbate in a dream my member would be twice the size it was in real life, and also it was always infront of either my parents or in front of groups of people. Don’t know what that means, kind of strange.

ive had dreams likte that a couple of times, this night actually :smile:
the first one for a very long time…hmm i guess perhapps i was doing it in my sleep, because all the times ive dreamt it, im always allready at the point of ejaculating…and i usually wake up after it has, and have a real ejaculation…quite annoying, the first couple of times it got sticky…:wink:
then i just learnt to quickly wake up and stop it, rush of to the toilet and be away with it :smile:
but this time i didnt wake up…i continued dreaming, and a couple of mins later i had a LD…so i guess it was kind of worth it to get sticky for a LD :happy:

I once had a sex dream. It was with an Honoured Matre from Dune, and since I expected it to be out of this world like good it was. Hundredds of times netter than in real life and everey orgsam lasted for several minutes, and since the dream seemed to last a couple of weeks I did it over and over again. I really became addicted to it, imagine how terrible for me it was to wake up! :cool_laugh: I became seriously in love with that DC and she always made me feel Great!

BTW: I’m actually a guy I just chose to make it look like I was a girl because i call myself LanaLang…

BTWBTW: Did you know that a pigs orgasm lasts for thirty minutes?

BTWBTWBTW: I envy that pig!!!

BTWBTWBTWBTW: I really want to be a pig in one of my dreams!!!

BTWBTWBTWBTWBTW: It’s the pig again!!!

often when i have a dream about sex or masturbation, i will start to climax and then wake up while it’s happening. before i practiced LDing, though, i could never get to the point of orgasm in a dream. so so close, but never THERE. so i’m wondering what it will be like in the future when i become better at LDing. woohoo

interesing, huh?

The last time I had a sex dream I stoped on purpose before ejaculating, I would hate to have to get up during the night and having to clean up the mess…

mystery

mystery just wear special underware, or latex sheets, hehe…

oh and holy, at least you don’t have to menstruate every month, i think that would be horrible, and uncomfortable, oh and you don’t have to you know get “it” streched from having a baby…

oww horrible, just horrible…

When I don’t do it in real life for several months of so, I inevitably do it in a dream… And then I think, “Down with the decisions, I will never be able to get rid of that…” So everything begins again. :sad: But when I really gave it up for about a year (such a pity everything can be given up only once a life), I have no dreams, no thoughts, nothing. Curses on that picture in the scientific magazine! :devil:
By the way, have anyone else masturbated looking at a picture in a scientific magazine? :tongue:eek

“By the way, have anyone else masturbated looking at a picture in a scientific magazine? :tongue:eek”

Well,i guess that articles about black holes can be helpfull:)Or latest developments in telescopes field:)
Its all about imagination,great thing to have:)

dont feel bad, or that theres something wrong… you just need to get laid more often… i dream about it alot during dry spells :smile: feel free to holler my name next time your lucid.

good reading all this stuff and realizing i’m not sexually bizarre by myself.
i have recurring masturbating dreams where i can take myself into my own mouth. its weird, and i always feel slightly strange about it the following day, or hour or whatever, i always feel strange. ive also had sex with small children, old women, fairies, family members, but mostly just my own damn self. always better with someone else. just last night i had 3 encounters with these pixie, fairy type girls. theyre completely gorgeous and sparkle and shine. i was completely lucid, so had my wonderful way with them, and it was great. yet no climax, although i was definitely striving for one. I ve noticed i have more of these dreams if i sleep with my pants on, must be the restrictive feeling, ahh and its good.

wheres the forum for all the bizzarre dreams. I want to hear about the weirdness, let the weirdness flow people.!. i got into a fist fight wrestling match with my mother one night, that was interesting.

Most of the time, masturabtion or any sexual acitivity in dreams signifies sexual frustration in your physical life.

Think of Dreams as your own personal Bible to life, meant to guide you through your life only the way your higher self can.

I’ve had dream sex LD & ND, but never rearlly climaxed, other than one of my first LDs were I was just like “Omg! I’m dreaming! SEX!” Heh.

we’re all frustrated in our physical lives.
in one way or another, and if you don’t think thats true for yourself,
deep inside you’re wrong.
its the way we deal with our own accordances,
how we maintain our problematic, human outlooks.
so seriously,
lets hear the dirt,
or someone direct me to where the dreamers aren’t afraid to reveal the disgusting truth.
or am i way out of line?
i don’t want to upset anybody, i just want a glimpse of some of the bizzarre conconctions that people’s ,inds come up with nocturnally.
any thoughts?
“you have aged trying to find the start of wind.”

Well, you are the expert in dream interpretation.

Got sources?