So what do you want us to do? - Part II

This might have already been mentioned in another topic but…
I was reading about photoreading awhile back and it mentioned a technique envolving lucid dreaming.
It went as follows: Skim through a book without actually reading anything. Just make sure you get a good overall look at every page. Basically your just giving your subconsious enough time to absorb it which only takes a couple seconds.
Then when you next have a LD, you create an entertainment center, nice comfortable recliner, and some popcorn and watch the book as a movie (since the subconsious converts everything to imagery anyway, according to some)

Now I’m not suggesting you try the above verbatim but it seems to me that you could do a variation of that by thinking of a favorite book from your past (for me that would be any of the Xanth novels or the Chronicles of Narnia) and call up one of those for viewing.
You probably have to have a longer than average LD to acomplish this.

try to have a constant, hour long orgasm. Or just try to have like 20 orgasms in quick succession.

ask people to tell you jokes and see how funny they are.

Try to get dream characters to do creative things that amaze you with their ingenuity. Like palying a song or giving a compelling speech on Abortion.

Be a nuclear BomB, and Blow urself up! :eek:
or a cactus and Bump into people in ur dreams lol

Is anyone still doing these?

No. It’s just kids online typing out what they would do if they could do/be anything.

An idea I came up with while reading up on Greek mythology, was to meet Morpheus, who in Greek myth was the god of dreams (also mentioned in my sig). I think it would be quite cool to meet a dream god and, if he oversees all dreams, perhaps persuade him to let you see what sleeping people are dreaming. Muahaha!

Just a few thoughts I thought of

• Watching TV in the dream world…Do you think there will be some odd shows or anything that woudl happen on dream tv?..wouldnt it to be cool to see what types of things you can watch in your mind

• Pretty simple…but listening to music in a lucid state…sense your senes are more alive mabe you will hear something different

• How about trying to live real life while you dream…go to school like u usually do…attend class…might kinda suck to wake up after dreaming about being in school and going to school but itd be pretty interesting

-I think this one was mentions but just in case…Travelling at the speed of light to see what its like…How about standing ontop of a jet while its flying to see how its like…

-How about staying in a house that is set onfire and observe the settings around you as it burns to the ground?? unless you feel pain :cry:

• How about dreaming about how RL would be if everyone was gone from the earth…so you have the whole world to yourself and are able to go absolutely anywhere

…just a few thoughts

I don’t remember if anyone has already posted this idea, it just popped into my head today…

It would be cool to change your gravity from vertical to horisontal.

[color=indigo][b]My first post now I’m back…

The gravity thing wouldn’t work, after all if Gravity moved…so would everything else and effectively you would be vertical again anyway. If only you turned round, how do you expect to be able to do anything, what would you walk on, you’d just fall until you got to a wall and then you’d be stuck 'cos there aren’t doors on that side of a house :tongue:

Anyway, doesn’t look like much has gone on in here since I left…but thanks for doing the photo thing.

I have dark hair, but it’s not black, just dark brown, and to be honest I would probably say that I looked sad to people who don’t know me.

The tattoos are a mystery though, I don’t have any, though I want at least one. Hmmm…I have drawn tattoos on myself a lot…and they are rarely the same or in the same place, but I don’t know. Maybe I’m just picking at things to try and believe it was successful.

I don’t think there’s anything else I can think of that would be that interesting to try.

:angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly: [/b][/color]

Wow, this post still alive… Well as long as I’m here.

Watts, I did that but not by skimming the book. I actually read it then watched it in my LD. Well, watched the beginning at least. I’m just saying The Wheel of Time tomeOne would make a great movie.

HarlemWorld, I did watch TV once just for the sake of it. It was this insane show that was basically Home Improvement but they were all living on a glacier. When I woke up I almost thought it was really, dangerous when that happens.

PistGurl, If we look at the whole idea from logical points of view there are only two possibilities resulting from two truths. Either 1. People are connected in the dream world or 2. People are not connected in the dream world. In case of 1 the photo would represent how you see yourself in your subconscious or one way you see yourself. Hence you could have darker hair and the tatoo you always wanted. If 2 then the photo is how I imagine you. All I remember now is talking about snowboarding -I think- and I don’t know why the picture came out like it did.

Hey Ureon,

what about those ravens?
Ever talked to them and asked them what i told you to ask them?

Please let me know…

Raven24

Man I did, I was sure I sent out a pm about that.

Damn, I hope I wrote it down somewhere. --looking actively today–

that is more important than ever…

please tell me what they said

Raven24

In case u havent seen it Raven24 :content:

Ureon
LD4all member

Usergroups: None
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:21 am Post subject:

Hey Raven24

Yea, I met two Ravens, I looked for them and found them sitting in a tree.

I haven’t posted about it because I don’t remember exactly what they said but I can try and retell you what I remember.

Raven 1 (looking at me then other raven: You want to know what us Ravens have to say about the world?

Raven2: We are a lot more physical in the real world (this one seems to be smug and slightly mocking.

Me: I was told to ask you.

Raven 1: You have to think ahead.

Raven 2: Are you sure we are what you are looking for?

I don’t remember anything else clearly anough so I can know I retell it to you without some form of ‘filling in’.

I will try and meet them again.

Thinking of a good one right now.

meta dreams are rad,

try being a wizard, thats what i compare it to anywaays.

then you sort of have the option to do anything you wish,
because wizards are powerful and stuff.

how about going to the center of the earth to see how hot it is?

how about, being a chicken then prossessed (spelling) into a chicken pie and then being eaten. ok? thnx.

another one, ive suggested this to other people.

Try entering these forums in a 3D like world. ive got loads but ill not post all at once ill give you time to sleep. Now get to work my little lucid monkey slave! report back soon :razz:

Apologies if something similar to this has already been posted.

For a while I’ve had the aspiration to see an animated world with an art style like a painting. That is, a moving painting. I know it is just animation, but I’d really like to see an animated world with rich colors and an intricate art style, with such finesse in each frame that it would take a skilled artist days to create just one. Even greater would be if the view point of this world were controlled. I’ve never read about someone entering a cartoon world or any thing similar, so I’m not going to ask anyone to try to enter a painting, but if someone can actually do it, that would be fantastic.

Hey guys I’m new here, obviously. But lately I’ve found all this to be so interesting. One question to you guys testing the stuff we suggest: how long did it take you guys to get this good at LD’s?

Here are some of the things I would do:

-Get a handful of change, paperclips, marbles, small objects, etc. Then put them in a cup or container, someplace where you will visit when you are in your LD, but do NOT take note of how many there are. During your LD go to that place where you left the cup, and count how many pieces there are and remember the number. When you wake up, count and see if you actually got the right number.

-Or a simplier senario: get like 5 coins, get a cup shake it and put the cup upside down covering the coins. do this where you will visit in your LD’s. in your LD see which ones are heads/tails. When you wake up see if you got it right.

I never had a lucid dream so I don’t know if this would be really hard or not but with some of the stuff you guys talk about, transforming, flying, I don’t think it should be too hard.