The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X

Hi Alundra, El Fonzo, Lucy, Xgamer4 and everyone else who has recently joined.

Hi newbieS! :confused:D wish u all the best of luck :happy:

Hello everybody I am new here and this is my first post.

I started trying to lucid dream about a year ago and could never do it, mainly because i was on the run all of the time, i was staying up late, and basically i just didn’t have the time to do it. I decided i would stop and then wait untill next summer and start up again.

Well its next summer and this is my first day off for three months so i’m ready to start trying to Lucid dream again!

Just thought I would introduce myself and see if anyone had any suggestions for me.

Oh btw I just Got a journal so that i could start writing down my dreams, because i have not remembered one single dream since i stopped last year, and i know that that is one of most important first steps to lucid dreaming.

Well anyway… Yeah

Hi, welcome to the forum, good luck with lucid dreaming!

All I can suggest is read alot about it, and do many RC’s, hopefully you will get one soon :smile:

wut up, im new here 2, i started trying, like 3 days ago, each night i just been getting my dream recall into shape, and first night i recalled large fragments of 2 different dreams, the second night, i recalled 3/4 of 2 different dreams, then last night i recalled 3/4 of 5 dreams. Soon enoughi will remember them in detail…yah about them RC’s u speak of, im finding it really hard to remember to do them in RL i dun have a digital watch, i got a phone, but hard to remember to RC everytime i look at it, also i put like an A on my hand and wheneva i notice it, i usually do a chek, but thats not often, any idea’s ppl???

Yeah last year i was remembering up to 7 dreams a night and because i remembered so many it felt like i had slept longer and i felt more refreshed than i normally did?! weird?!

anyway thanx for the suggestions, i’ve already read basically all of lucidity.com, do you know of anygood sites that have good reading that maybe i could print out and sit next to my bed for when i wbtb?

I’m sorry for this noobish question, but am i supposed to captiolize the abbreviations to make the cool little underline thingy come on or what?

I feel like the noob of all noobs and like i’ve been pwned

Sorry to much HALO

Yeah, just caps the 2 letters or so, Im pretty sure at least. I’ve never tried without caps, but I could assume =P

OH hehe ok thanks

Hey, a slightly belated welcome to the forum!

we must be twins seperated at birth or something, because I’m 16 and like girls ( a lot) too! creepy… :eek: what’s your birthday?

i think at some point, all guys like girls (alot) :grin: (well DUH!)

…oh and btw, welcome to the forums!

For more LD reference, you could always try the wikibook on LDing, its in some people’s signiture (SP) here. Have any dreams last night you want to share with us?

welll no could only remember fragments like one word basically, so i don’t think you would want to know them.

i will tell you this odd sentance that i remember hearing last night during the first dream that i remembered though…“bread and tea is only…” and thats all i remember…

I want to give a big “Hi, I’m new here!” to all the dreamers on these forums :content:

I’ve been an on and off lucid dreamer since I was young, and have always been interested in dreams and the sub-concious (sp?). I’ve been wanting to pursue it further, but have had too many real-life concerns to really make any headway. Now that things have stabilized a bit, I’m hoping that I can refine my skill and really dive a little deeper.

Hello El Fonzo, Alundra and .59
welcome to ld4all, I wish you all many lucid dreams! :dream:

Hello people, Just joined up!
Let me first say what a fascinating site this is and I’m all excited about the prospect of LDing :grin:

I’ve never LD’d before, but I commonly have very vivid dreams (less as I get older though) I’ve just started keeping a dream diary and recorded my first one this morning (yay)

Welcome .59 and lazz99!! :smile:

Good luck on your LD journeys. May this site and its wonderful forum help you A LOT to achieve great LDs :happy:

Hello everyone! I’m another new LDer who’s really fascinated by the whole thing. I have had a few LDs before but it was all kind of random… So, I hope to learn a lot here!

hey, just checking out your site here… it’s ok i guess… not great. :grin:

i’m being slut right now. i’m a mod over at another LDing forum and i had to check out the infamous ld4all site. i gotta say, it’s pretty nice. so yeah i’ll be reading… maybe commenting… maybe sharing… we’ll see how nice you guys are.

a little about myself…

i like watching people… not in the creepy way but in the way where i try to analyze their behavior and stuff of that nature. i’ll be going to college in the fall. i’ll be majoring in psychology next year so that’ll be fun. – i’m an avid dreamer. i have anywhere from 4-6 vivid dreams a night, it all depends on how much sleep i get. i’ll use melatonin if i’m having trouble getting to sleep… and i’ll go lucid about every other night (on average). i’ve been known for having some really f*cked up dreams and some really random dreams as well. i don’t subscribe to the astral plane theory but i’ll entertain the idea sometimes. lately i’ve been interested in astral projection so i can experience this ‘plane’ for myself but as of yet i’ve had no luck. so that’s who i am… or at least what i want to tell you for now. :tongue:

:om:

peace.

Welcome to ld4all adidas :wiske:
mmm your mod powers must be slipping…you didn’t spot the sticky "Introduce yourself here " topic :tongue: [The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X)
Anyway I hope you enjoy browsing our forum even if you are a spy :tongue:

:grin:and I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future.

Now I will use my mod powers and lock this topic :wink: