LD4all hosting fundraiser: $601.17 raised, WE MADE IT!!!

milod, paypal allows you to use a credit card and it is a secure site. (Check for the little lock at the bottom of your page.)

Q, I was more than happy to donate. This is a great site and it shows in all the improvements that you make. The least we can do is give a little. :smile:

thanks sno_isulli :smile: :smile:

unfortunately, when ppl pay with paypal and don’t mention their forum names i generally have no idea who they are… so please put your forum name with your donation :smile:

hey Q don’t forget to edit the amount in the actual post too :smile:

stool420@macomega.com was me :razz:

I hate being 15. No cards to use, no money even if I did have a card…
I could ask my parents but I would probibly be in so much trouble if they realised that I was being corrupted by an internet forum at my young and fragile age that my donation would be my last contribution to LD4all, and I would dissapear from the forum all together. :eek:

I’ll promise you this: If LD4all’s still alive and well in 4 years I’ll donate quite a sum to you

hey, you should change the emoticon next to my name to this: :cool_laugh: remember that picture ffrom the picture thread? :cool_laugh:

Ah thx for giving the IBAN and BIC too, Q. Otherwise it would be difficult :smile:
I’ll go to the bank first thing tomorrow.

thanks mystic!

chico: ok :content:

Entirely ditto of the entire post…
Muaha! In 4 years, Uni computers, my own credit card, freedom!

Until then…
:cry:

much appreciated, charlottedreamer and nazca :smile:

ld4all is here to stay so even your grandchildren will be able to donate something to my grandchildren :wink:

Unfortunately I am unemployed at the moment, but if I had a job then I would definately donate something. I hope to get one soon though, so if I get one before the end of July and you still need some, I’ll donate some then.

:smile:

Awesome! My future kids will have an awesome upbringing.

ME : “Now children, if you do something wrong what should you do?”
KIDS : “DONATE!”
Me: “And if you are in a good mood what should you do?”
KIDS : “DONATE!”
exc exc exc…

128mhz?? :confused: I’m sure this is a typo. Maybe 1.2 Ghz processor :smile:

I foolishly forgot my paypal password. I’m jumping through hoops trying to recover it. It’s not so simple. :bored: I have to fax my ID and give them bank statments. :eh: and I think I’m just going to have to call them. heh, the old fashioned way.

ya! thanks everybody!! :happy:

the numbers i gave is the minimum ld4all will have. It is now on a shared server so it can also be 0 :neutral:

FYI here are the specs of the new server, which we are approaching rapidly :happy:

Guaranteed RAM 128MB
Max RAM 4GB
Guaranteed CPU 128Mhz
Max CPU 2457.6Mhz

I’ve donated some money a few days ago… and it’s still not arrived? Banks act too damn slow whenever they don’t earn any money from the transaction :neutral:

Guaranteed CPU 128Mhz ?

Mmm it gotta be 1.28 ghz? Because… no offenses… 128 mhz won’t be able to handle all traffic and jobs here.

I am sure there are a better deal that equals $400 as well out there with faster server… so is it a typo?

Excuse me for being confused. :confused: Maybe you could show me a link so I could check it out please?

Btw, look like our goal is going to be reached! :happy: That’s very nice!

hum… Dm7… no offenses but u dont know so mutch about computers??

a 128 mhz linux server can handle areally mutch trafick. and a phpbb forum ur a realy well programd forum… so it is really unnecessary to drive a phpbb furom on a 1.28 ghz… :wink:

we have made it!!

thank you so much everybody for your support! :bounce: :bounce:

i’m so happy :happy: :happy: :happy:

Just poping in to see what is going on. Congrats PasQuale.

“128 mhz linux server”
128 megaherts, I tihnk it can handle the dealing out of webpages. I think it means 128 mhz allocated to that person.

However, 128mhz isn’t very good if you want to do such things as use a computer. If it’s just surving pages then it’s more than capible.

However, are you sure this is the best deal. I beleive there a some better deals than this one.

Whatever you do, good luck!!

Awesome that u have what u need Q! :happy: Im sure it will go to a GoOd use! :happy: