Lucid Dreaming + Parkour/Free Running

There’s a really cool thing out there called Parkour, or free running. It’s the art of movement, and it’s kind of hard to describe, but it involves wallrunning, jumping, landing, etc. I’m practicing it while awake and I’ve been doing it in both normal dreams and lucid dreams, and it is a really fun and awesome experience, awake or dreaming. Anyway, stop reading my nonsense and check out the website :tongue: :

https://www.urbanfreeflow.com
(BTW, Urban Freeflow is to Parkour as ld4all is to lucid dreaming, they’re the ‘main’ websites of each subject)

Look around, and especially watch the videos to understand it. And make sure to visit the forums.

I’m going to post a message at the forums there about lucid dreaming and ld4all. I think both of the communities would go together well. :content:

Here is the topic at the forums there.
https://p202.ezboard.com/furbanfreeflowfrm11.showMessage?topicID=4727.topic

I think this is my first post allthough I’ve been here for a long time and into Lucid dreaming for even longer. Anyway Ive also been into PK for a while and just this morning I was doing some in my lucid dreams. I think that both disciplines/hobbies would work together quite well, infact its because of my recent interest in parkour that I have been getting back into Lucid dreaming.

Ooh! Here we go: What is Parkour? That’s a nice introduction. It’s also on the front page of Urban Freeflow.

EDIT: By the way, we’re getting a lot of positive responses on the UF forum topic. :content:

Yeah, saw Jump London on TV. It was basically the french guys who invented it (or rather, gave it a name) did on some big big buildings in London.

I’d be quite good at it (I’m naturally good at that sort of thing) but I basically can’t be bothered to get into it. That, plus there’s no where good in my town :wink:.

Then watch some videos and do it in your dreams, and maybe you’ll want to try it out while you’re awake. :content:

20+ posts on the other topic!

Hmmm…I went to the link and got real interested, but in the end decided the whole ordeal would be quite pointless.

I’m real agile and all that and it looks fun, but there’s nowhere to practice, I’m no gymnast, and there’s really no use in the middle of Suburbia where I live.

Meh.

Edit:

Nice… :content:

Bump…