This was strange...

The other night I went to sleep at about 4:30am… and somehow managed to have 4 lucid dreams.
In the dreams, something felt odd and out of place, so I checked my hand and fingers started growing. In the first one I made a Keyblade appear :razz:, second one I got jiggy with a girl I know, third one I flew like Daffy Duck and the fourth one I was in town and my mother was black.
Does anyone know what this strange feeling was? The feeling that something wasn’t quite right? Am I developing a sixth sense? LOL

Im not sure I understand this “strange feeling” elaborate por favor?

are you stressed out? whenever i’m a little stressed i tend to have stranger than normal dreams. just a thought.

but yes, some elaboration might help… i’m not quiet understanding the strange feeling… is it in the environment, dream characters, your attitude in the dream… ???

I’m not sure what the strange feeling is exactly. It’s just this weird feeling inside me that causes me to question if what I am experiencing is real or not, which then leads to a DC and a LD.
I don’t think there is anyway to describe the feeling, it’s just a kind of knowledge that something isn’t quite right.
I really wish I could elaborate on it… maybe if it happens again I will be able to do so.

that’s how i get the majority of my LD’s. i don’t think it’s too strange… it’s just the mind catching up to the situation. if we’re thinking about the same feeling here that is…