talking about a dream in a dream

:eek: Last night, i woke up after a dream, i turned around and tried to remember the dream but i couldn’t, so i decided to go back to sleep.
then I had a new dream that i was in a large orchard place (you know, where they grow apple trees and stuff) and i was talking to the same characters that were in my previous dream (i had also seen the orchard in my last dream), we were talking about the dream that i had just had before (but the characters were also in this dream, so therefor they had dreamed my particular dream too :tongue: ) i was asking them if they had seen the same colors as i had, i asked what color they saw the dirt as and one said, “brown” and the other said “yellow” and i say “oh, ok but i saw the dirt as orange”. then i woke up,
is this dream a very low level LD, because i knew that i was dreaming or is it just me remembering my dream in a new dream? :eh:

It sounds like you just remembered your previous dream in the second one. It’s not uncommon to talk about dreams inside a dream. There are even dreams where you act like you know it’s a dream, but you really aren’t lucid. There is a name for it, but I forget it.

Anyway, this is a good sign. It should lead to LDs.

It means you’re a little bit more conscious in your dream, but not quite conscious enough to be lucid.

At one point I had loads of dreams like this. It means you were close to becoming lucid, but didn’t.

I found out how to overcome this. Simply take a RC everytime you’re talkign or thinkign or reading about dreams take a RC and seriously consider if this is a dream.

So… you should take a RC right now…