From LD to making breakfast in 2 seconds or less

Hi!

I have had spontanious LD’s on and off for several years now. I used to be really into LD some years ago, but I kind of lost interest and haven’t practised that much really - still I make use of those LD when I get them and I guess that I’ve somehow have learned something the last years anyways because now adays I seem to have more control over the content of my dreams then before.

Last time I had total control over my LD. I could create and delete objects (both tables and persons) at will. I could change the dream scenarie as well using a technique that I developed while having the LD (very much inspired of what Don Juan tought).

Anyways what I wanted to share with you is that since I had a very high degree of control over the state of consiousness I could reinforce the quality of realism of the dream and also wake up exactly when I liked to.

After a while I got bored with the LD and wanted to wake up, so I just woke up from the dream and since I was so to speak allready mentally awake I could emidiatly get off the bed and start making breakfast. The time it took for me to stop having a fullblown lucid dream, untill I went in the kitchen took me maybe 1-2 seconds. I switched from dreaming to doing daily activities in a split second.

Now I am thinking about this experience and I would like to know how stupid I was not to take it more easy… or is it okay to do it like that? Just to wake up and get out off bed so fast?! I’ve read that when one meditates one should take more care… is it the same with LD’s?

Oh, and another thing while I am at it; since I have a high degree of control (ability to stop dream or stop waking up, great degree of changing every object and environment in the dream, good control over muscle and movements, etc…) in my LD’s and have managed to get WILD - what should I learn to do next?

What next? Ask Pedro. :wink:

I wouldn’t worry about what’s “OK” - if you are already doing fine from LD to breakfast in 2 seconds, fine. It’s how you feel about it.

You aren’t going to drop dead one day from doing this. :wink:

…just don’t hop straight into your car and drive to work…or something as dangerous as that. your brainwaves will still be in deep sleep mode and will take some time to synchronise to awake state.

be careful!

i don’t know…but how about introducing yourself to the rest of the forum for a start?
The BIG ‘Hi, I’m new here’ topic.
:wink:

I agree that you should be careful with doing this. Although you may have been perfectly awake in the dream, your brain is still packed with melatonin, and you could easily return to sleep soon after getting out of bed unless you take a bit of time to wake up properly. After all, it’s your body that’s asleep, not your mind (as opposed to both, when you aren’t lucid) – and it needs some time to wake up. :content:

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :smile: