Wakeup after LD's

Hio my DR is pretty bad (like one ore two dreams /night), And if i want to remember my LD’s i have to wakeup directly after them but i do not always do that :sad: Do any one have a tip fore me haw to wakeup instead of fall in to other dreams?

First of all, one or two dreams a night is really not so bad :smile:

A good method to wake up from a LD is to close your eyes for a long time. When you’re doing this, don’t think about the dream situation anymore but concentrate on waking up. In my case, staring at one point also helps, but I’ve heard most of the LDers here use this technique to stabilize their LDs instead of destabilize them :smile: You have to experiment yourself to find the best method. I’m sure there are other ways… but I can’t recall them for now.

Instead of waking up prematurely to remember your LDs you could repeat a mantra to strengthen your intention of remembering your dreams afterwards. This could be done while falling asleep in the evening, or even during the day. Convince yourself that your LD recall and overall dream recall WILL improve. Repeat the mantra for several minutes. This often helps after a few days.

Good luck :content:

Zardos do you also have difficulties remembering normal dreams?

As i said 1 to 2 / night but i remember them I do remember well :smile: And I think I have this problem cause my DR are getting better. Usually I think I could not remember the ld I have in the middle of the night and woke up from…

Wanna wake up from ld?Just have sex there and all the emotions involved will prolly wake you up ,additionally in pleasant mood.
Im wondering though why waing up on purpose…i understand you think otherwise you might not remember them…but i think that when you have high or even average level ld you will remember it like nothing else.
It happens ppl dont remember their lds with details but thats also due to low level of them not only bad recall.
If u ask me i would never try to make any ld shorter.
good luck