OOBE???

alright after reading some of the stuff on this site i think i had a OOBE. it was not very pleasant and here tell me if u think it is one.

Well, I had the dream when i passed out. It wasn’t from drinking or anything like that, it was from the you know the holding your breath and pushing real hard on ur chest thing and u pass out for a few seconds. well me and my friends had been doign it for like an hour and we had headaches and shit but we kept on doing it. and this one time i held my breathe and my friend grabbed me and squeezed me real hard and i immediately fell down passed out… but then i had this dream.

i dreamt i was flying through this big tunnel or something. colors of black and red and LOTS Of red we’re gonig by and I could hear this HEAVY METAL real heavy music playing. and then images started flashing in my head that i had lyed there for hours and my friends had tried to wake me up but i couldnt. i was thinking that i had died and was going to hell. that’s what was running throuhg my mind.

but theni woke up from the horrible dream. and raised up and looked around at my friend. i stood up and stumble backwards and fell down and sit and started just crying real hard. i couldn’t stop. i was talking to my friends when i was crying but i couldnt stop crying. i asked them how long i had been out and they said just like ten seconds ors omething. but what was pretty weird when i was talking there was like this shitload of saliva just falling out of my mouth just uncontrollably. they were laughing at me but when they seen that they immediately stopped laughing. lol scared the shit out of us we havent done it since… but think it was an OOBE? or something else? or something?

black out, lack of oxygen, bad images OBE not included.

More like your brain requiring oxygenated blood and it just cause a freaky dream.

it sounds kind of more of what we could an NDE than OBE

but… man, that isn’t too good for your brain… i don’t even know what the saliva was all about…

you guys should just do some weed or something.

I’ve talked to an author who knew a guy that did this sort of thing using a special method. He was trying to help him because some bad things were going his way.

I’m also guessing it might be possible to collapse your lungs, especially for those prone to spont. pneumotorax.

yeah, this really sounds very dangerous…

seriously, most drugs would probably be much safer…

by which I mean weed, salvia (to be used with caution!), … etc.

drinking however probably wouldn’t be…

yeah it scared the shit outta me lol couldn’t pay me to do that stuff again… but ah i’m not much on the drugs or alcohol, and if we wasnt so young when that happened we prolly woulda been looking for weed or alcohol, lol.

i have only done it two times but i wont do it again tho i didnt get a headake but the first time, my friend did it and everyone thought i passed out but i didnt soe he didt it again and again i was like maybe we so do it agagbhh i felt like i was drunk and my pants wer falling down, the second time was nothing they woke my up right away but its very bad for the brain, i didnt know how bad it was but i wont do it again