The BIG sleep paralysis and old hag topic

I had the shaking bed thing once. It scared the hell out of me :bored: because I thought it was real. I thought that someone was standing behind the bed and was shaking it. Then after a while I realised that there’s a wall where I thought that the person was standing, then I realised that it was just a dream. But I was still scared as hell :sad:

My hallucination looks like a black shadow! I was terrified when i saw him as a kid, but now I know it’s only SP.

criminal: although I haven’t had any (and I don’t want to :smile: ), I think it looks like a “textbook Old Hag Syndrome” - every symptome was described (- evil person, - weight on your chest, - suffocating).

Great idea! :cool_laugh:

Aliens? Do a search on this forums, a while ago someone posted a link to a site about night alien abductions… fun to read, especially because the author believes in aliens…

one thing i do in the right early morning state is i imagine a girl is straddling on top of me, and pretty soon i go into sp and then right into a dream in my bedroom, and she’s there.

it’s great…

EXCEPT… that… the sex never feels that good.

unfortunately this works with just about everything, so it’s not good to think of things you are afraid of, they might on accident suck you into SP and stuff.

When I had SP the first time I didn’t see anything, just felt a pressence and hands around my neck. I didn’t know anything about SP so it was scary. The more you find out about it, the more control you’ll have over it hopefully.

The bed shaking :eek: I would really hate that. It reminds me of the Poltergeist films I used to watch when I was much too young. They still scare me now.

Those poltergeist movies are some of the scariest movies ever :bored:
I especially remember that clown from the first one, the must be one of the scaries moments in a movie ever :bored:

Why do peopel report that it is difficutl to breath? Are the muscles not making you take in air properly?

I had SP once. But I didn’t see anything, I was just unable to move for a few seconds.

ahh me too. Also the thunder and lightening with that tree outside their bedroom used to scare me. I don’t know how they could look at it :eek: , I would have hidden under the covers.

hi all!..thx for the feedback! :content:

I never think about witchs…and i have never heard about SP before i came to this site…

i’m so glad it was old hag and not an alien image…because if it was an alien i would of had a heart attack!..becasue i sorta believe they are real…i’ve even seen a ufo once…

i’m still afraid to sleep on my back…i never want to experence that again…beucase if i do have it again…i know it will still scare the shit out of me…the feeling i had of not breathing was almost like drowning…i was gasping for air but it was like i wasn’t getting any…man that was one scary experence!..

I thought I would post a dream about alien hags or whatever one could call this dream. It’s my dream btw :grin:

this is a stupid question but i cant help my self. i wonder why an old hag is such a common thing to imagin?

omg! if this happened to me i think i’d die of heart attack. Being attacked or seeing a scary form in the night (usually murderer, but nething works) would scare the hell out of me, even if i knew it was fake.

wow thanks Jarod, that reminds me of something really weird.

I was dreaming with my eyes open and trying to maintain lucidity, and I was seeing something really weird tha tmade no sense… eventually it morphed into my real vision and it was just my blankets or something… it was crazy.

I wonder how I had my eyes open… maybe from trying to maintain my vision while waking up.

i don’t know, i’ve only seen an old hag once… most of the times it’s a monster or some grim reaper looking thing.

or someone I know.

in some cultures they belive that some kind of SP accure cus some peolpe were capture by alien beings when they falling asleep.
i saw an average man that told when he were 19 he was sleep in the corner of an old place that his grand father told him that is right to sleep in there and not secure. an when he going to fall asleep in SP he saw a man with hug hair that sit on him stomach. (but i think he got some background thouth about that )
and in these culture they also bileve that if you control yourself and suddenly move your body and catch some part of the alien ( mostly their eglect) you will got a huge power, after that.
i also saw a big women in SP with some like blach bikini that pass 2 time form my rooms door.
actually it is scary ! but it helps you to got SP!
if you have more SPs you will not think any more about these and gona explore the adventures :cool_laugh:
good luck

lol sorry but i didn’t understand any of that.

you have to improve your english! :wink:

i read that man , just some small wrong spellings, you correct it by yourself. :eek:

Ive experenced this a few times… infact, its what made me stumble upon this place when I heard of lucid dreaming. I had been lacking sleep horribly… and one day during a quiz in spanish… I didnt know anything on the quiz cause my mind was so foggy, so I got the notion to lay my head down. My eyes closed, and I thought to myself, “What the hell am I doing! Im in the middle of a quiz!”. I snapped them open after that and tried to sit up, but no go! I was paralyzed. I remember looking around the room with my eyes, looking at the girl next to me… since I really couldnt see anything else, to see if she would look at me… dunno why. The guy who was behind me had his feet in my bookrack thing below my desk, and when he would move his feet, the vibrations would travel through the desk and into me, and it felt like my whole body was asleep. During all this I was wide awake, and thought it pretty cool. Every part of my body I would try to move, it felt like it was just dead… but then I felt groggy and closed my eyes, then opened them again and I could move just fine. I went on to take the quiz… which, I failed. Ah well. Anyway, I wasnt on my back. Infact, I was leaning down on the desk.

that’s awesome…

hmm that is quite interesting, i’ve caught various SP people a few times… I usually beat them until they go away…

the weirdest is when im lucid and I suddenly run into someone, but they are invisible, and so I grab hold of them, and I can’t see them at all but I can feel them.

it’s happened near my closet once or twice… very odd.