Very strange dream / nightmare.

Just woke up… memories are already fading… it doesn’t make much sense…

Okay it starts off as an NREM dream I think… I’m lying in my brothers bed, in his room, remembering (what may be a false memory) my friend Ryan who I haven’t seen in a VERY long time, how he spent the night and liked sleeping in my brothers old Winnie the Pooh like bed (?? i think it exists, it was small and blue?) and well… I was in his normal bed down there, but it was arranged in the old way that it was when I used to sleep in that room… THEN… I think I had a dream about a shower, maybe not… I found myself in my room… lying on the floor… I somehow moved toward the tv and thought about Metallica… for some reason, I had a memory of them being at my school… and I think Lars wanted to slit Jason’s throat for some reason, but he didn’t because it was in front of the kids…

So like… while I was reminiscing over this odd memory I was playing with some sort of pin/dart looking thing… then I noticed that there was a small nail that I could have gotten in me… and I thought about how it would suck to have it nailed into me… then I saw dozens and dozens of pins all over the floor, I tried to pick them up but some stabbed through my hands/fingers…

I got back up on my bed (in my room, which was facing the wrong way) and I pulled them out… my memory explanation for why this happened is my friend Sam was over here the other day and he left them everywhere…

Then this triggered me to do an RC… and I was dreaming, so I was like “good” and I thought about going out the window, but I was bound to a beanbag… well… I floated out of it almost involuntarily…

So then, I was outside, there was a package near the neighbors fence, near a trashcan I think… it was addressed to my brother, had some kid like writing on it, you know, with drawings in neon yellowish/green like, circular things… I got the impression it was from my Aunt/cousin, but I didn’t know why it was empty… inside it was a smaller white package, as if for a video game, and it was empty too.

I had seen this before… possibly even tonight (i’m really not sure if I’d ever seen it before? but it seemed very familiar)

I briefly thought “someone stole stuff from his package” or “they sent him an empty package” but it coincided with him being upset when he would find out.

WHICH coincides with a rather bizare LD, also tonight, where I hear him crying about things no matter where I go, as if he was crying in real life… and it really bothers me… I think he wanted to be with me while I was lucid, but I certainly was not in the mood for that, and why should I have to let him “tag along” 24/7? Especially when he’s being all emotional? I tried to communicate with him, tell him to stop crying (not in a too kind way though) but it didn’t work… then as I was coming back toward the house, I think with intent of actually seeing what was going on, I tried to say something to him… heard my mom LOUDLY say “we’ll go see him then” and I woke up?

but anyway this package dream… I’m about to leave… and I stop and think “what does this dream symbol mean???” and then… I turn around and My grandma was hanging herself from a tree near the package with a little tan scarf looking thing, she was in old fashioned clothing… I saw her from behind… but until I approached her she looked more like a man, and was already hanging, when I got near she was on the ground leaning forward moving backwards… I said “grandma, no” and then she turned around to look at me… she looked … horribly evil… one of her eyes was black and swelling… her face was all disttorted…

she whispered to me something like “hello partner… tell me… what does it mean to you?” I thought briefly and said “I really dont’ know” and she said “same bombs look alike, they’ll blow you away” (? it was very very quiet, and I had no idea what it meant, or if that was what she said… it may have been “mail bombs”)

I woke up, involuntarily.

Now I have been having a lot of dreams about goin to california (my family is going this summer for my grandparents 50th anniversary) and my aunt/uncle/cousin out there (we are staying with them)… it just so happens tonight I had 2… both lucid, or partially lucid…

In one, my aunt, she ran away to mexico city, because she hates America (sounds like me!) and so… everyone was disappointed that we wouldn’t see her over the trip (this is kind of like when my uncle was all depressed last summer and I never really saw him while I was out there) and I think it affected my brother (if you haven’t figured it out yet, he’s extremely oversensitive)… so I got lucid, and I went and tried to fly to Mexico city… I closed my eyes and imagined I was very high, the entered a high altitude scene… and tried to find Mexico… well I ended up above a map and tried to force myself into mexico city, but I ended up back at the house…

So I asked my grandpa why this happened, why flying to a location is so hard, he laughed or something… then I just made a portal there (didn’t seem to work) so tried spinning…

I ended up in a wherehouse, the people wanted me to do a Coke commercial… I did… they recognized me (i think my imgination coming into play) and we were there to like… gun people down… they made me look like a cowboy and had me train with shooting two revolvers at once… I saw myself in the mirror and looked badass… then we loaded up their car with machine guns and rocket launchers and stuff… most of them not looking real.

That’s about all I remember…

So I’m not sure… trying to put the pieces together… it would seem the general dream themes of these dreams involve my brother and california… basically maybe trying to tell me to be nicer to him or more patient of his sensitivity… the package… well initially I thought something akin to it was stolen by the neighbours, they took the stuff, it’d hurt my brother’s feelings… something like that…

So I don’t know… I had a vague idea of what exactly the package meant, hence grandma telling me to tell her what it meant, but I really don’t know.

I don’t think it means our plane will blow up, or we’ll get mailed a letter bomb… but… someone help me out here, I’m pretty confused about this one…

Furthermore I also had a LD today where I was in a dream hospital with other LDers, some woman who resembled my stats teacher told me that we already had the technology to record dreams, and that just about anyone could get it… I was excited, thinking I could make mine into movies… she was like “I’d like to know why you want one so much” and i’m not sure what I said, I have some written down, but she said to me “you can kill youreslf in dreams you know” and I said “how” then added “i’m not gonna try it, i’m too afraid to do that” and talked about how I liked to jump off things and hit the ground… she said “emotion, extremely intense fear can kill you” and I remembered the time when I was 12 and I had my first SP with an evil figure in it… I immediately got goosebumps, visible on my arms… showed them to her… she looked kind of concerned and a guys voice appeared saying “somethings here… maybe you should tell the others so we can try to ward it off”

I put a black large inner tube like thing on me for some reason, and woke up.

Later, in the mexico dream, I was using that thing to fly… not sure at all why.

All these dreams seen intricately connected, maybe just nonsense memories carrying over through the night… but I don’t know… I don’t really see what the connection is… I had the girl tell me about dying in dream from a thing I read where the wives tale says you can be scared to death if you fall and actually hit the ground…

But… that’s about all I can figure out… especially this package thing, it seemed strangely familiar.

Odd.

I honestly doubt you can die in dreams. I do, however, think that you can fall into a coma. Not by intense fearfulness, but by going so far into your subconcious.

Maybe you should do a symbol search. Good Luck!