3 wilds

i found this site yesterday so i thought i would give a LD a try, so i got a glass of water, told myself i was dreaming and so on. then i wake up around 7 oclock from a dream, then i go back to sleep and i have another dream. about 9 oclock i wake again, i fall back asleep again. i recorded 2 of the dreams, (the WILD dreams)

is it normal to have more then one dream which you can remember? and is there anything i can do to improve my chances of a normal lucid dream? thanks.

1. What do u mean whit WILD dreams?
  2. yes it is normal to remember more then one dream.
  3. Normal lucid dream ? Do u mean DILD ? If u want to have LD there are thousand of tips on this frum… but my tip is do alot of RC!

Not last night I had two dreams which I can remember.

In the first one it was actually a lucid dream. But the second I realized I was lucid BAM, I woke up… and a hot girl was going down on me too.

So I go to sleep in hopes of getting the dream back… next thing I know I had a dream so whacky… man so crazy. It lasted 15 minutes and it was Lucid.

My friend had white spikey hair, was wearing a suit. His mom, an MD, was wearing these orange pants that had only had one leg. And she was dating this fat russian named Boris… when she really goes out with this guy Jay.

I was also swimming in a pool with my friend with his white hair, the two hottest girls in my school, and Christopher Meloni, the star of NBC’s Law and Order SVU.

The dream ended with me riding a bus alone to this building across the street from my house. For some reason I can’t remember what I was doing in the building but when I came out there was a parking ticket on the bus… when I read it though it was blank but I thought it said just 237… very very weird.

I had a false awakening too where I wrote the dream down and went back to sleep… man if I only did an RC I would have had an AWESOME dream.

I woke up only to go to my DJ and find nothing :cry:

I may minunderstan u :sad: but i jut want to make it cler the a lucid dream is when u know the u are dreaming. I am sorry if i misunderstan u.