the BIG Fav thing to do in a LD - Part II

What I like to do is close my eyes, and ask myself to be taken to a random place. Last time I ended up in a classroom full of file cabinets.

Another favorite of mine is levitating large objects (like cars) into each other at high speeds.

I did it ( summoning my anima ) quite easy, in telling loud my intent.

The result was very surprising : I were lying on the back, with big difficulties to see around me, and I could just move my arms and legs, like a top-down turtle. My vision was blurred. Facing me, there was a person whose face was ever changing : sometimes a beautiful girl face, sometimes a man face, not very pretty. She (?) spoke and I couldn’t understand anything, like if it was just pleasant noise. I feeled she was touching my feet, like she put me back socks on them. It was so stupid and deceipting that I woke up.

Afterwards, I wondered if it was not a rememberance of when I was a baby. What do you think about ?

Lucid dream + Norika Fujiwara cyazhan.tripod.com/e-wallpaper/w … iwara1.jpg = …PARTY! :partying_face:
Lucid dream + Jeon Ji-Hyun 02.246.ne.jp/~ftft/hyun1.jpg = …ROMANCE!^o^

Lucid Dream + Noriko Sakai arkworld.com/asianpop/wallpaper/nsakai1.jpg = …HAPPINESS! :clap:

I love asian girls, and I love lucid dreams, so what combination could possibly be better? :cool_laugh:

Anyone tried just turning off gravity?

Since I first saw astronauts in zero gravity on TV I’ve been wanting to try that.

Could be fun going into a shower, turn it on and then turn off gravity. :smile:

Hope I’ll LD soon. It’s high on my to do list!

yeah, that’d be interesting
Often when I realize I’m dreaming gravity seems to weaken a bit and I walk around as if I were on the moon…

I’ll try and remember to turn off gravity for my next LD :smile:

mine are like that.

I flew quite high last time, I’d love to go through the sound barrier and look at Earth from space :happy:
If I could create a black hole that would be amazing too.

flying, sex… yeah sounds kind of boring cause everyone has that on their fav LD list.

changing the wheater, change the evironment and let things grow out of nothing (like a tree, very fast before my eyes)

tricking… like wallflips, and other acrobatic thingies (yeah a little like neo)

becoming a woman (yeah, i’m male :tongue: ), like my girlfriend or something, then having sex, with… myself? wicked

to have a sword (katana) battle like a ninja, slaughter another ninja, and then reverse time slow motion (that sounds difficult)… watch the blood flow back into my enemy, watch him magically float upwards and so on

yeah this is a very inspiring topic :smile:

Aside from the obvious things everyone else picks (flying etc.) I’d do this stuff:

1. I’d be able to play wtvr instrument I wanted and be able to make any song. I could be my own band and sound as good as I like. :smile:
  2. I’d like to look at some paintings, see wut my mind can come up with.
  3. I would destroy stuff, I just like breaking things :tongue: . break windows and glass, bend street lights, bust appliances, you get the idea…
  4. run around naked like a madman and freakin’ ppl out, lol :content:
  5. swim in jello or flour
  6. freeze time in the middle of something (i.e. breaking a glass) and examine the situation
  7. fly and/or drive at super high speeds. added bonus: crash into things (painlessly of course) and flip out all over the place (good way to test physics)
  8. of course acting out my favorite movies, games and movies (i.e. halo, lotr, narnia)
  9. be spiderman!! i dont know why no one’s said this one yet, but this would be the bomb. being other comic book characters would be kool 2, esp. x-men
  10. kickin’ butt with martial arts like jackie chan :content:
  11. sword fight and go in medieval times and stuff
  12. be awesomely athletic
  13. surf and snowboard (doin all kinds of awesome flips 'n stuff)
  14. skydive/freefall
  15. bullet time/matrix moves
  16. jump up like 100 feet in the air, i think this would be way different than flying, it’s like that feeling u get if u jump on a trampoline, only 100 times greater :cool_laugh:
  17. use a lightsaber
  18. be a fish
  19. telekinesis (of course)
  20. bring tons and tons of sand into the air from a desert and then rain it down, sweet
  21. create things objects, animals, etc.
  22. create an entire landscape from scratch. start with a desert type area and bring in a trickling brook, grow trees and plants from the ground etc. this would be awesome
  23. get more/different body parts than u wouuld have normally then see how they feel and work, i.e. multiple arms, tail, horns, wings, etc.
  24. Move around random objects and propel them into random objects with my mind
  25. control the weather
  26. shared dreams if they’re possible, which i doubt (any1 for multiplayer dream halo? :smile: )
  27. zero/low gravity
  28. walk thru the mirror
  29. go thru objects/walls only it wouldn’t be as if there not there, they’d have a thick, sticky, rubberish quality like u’d expect from the matrix
  30. try and do 2 things in 2 bodies at the same time, tho i doubt I’d have the brainpower
  31. be in a cartoon like simpsons or ed, edd and eddy (luv the style and animation on that show)
  32. be in other formats like paintings, 3d animation, etc.
  33. talk to animals i guess, might be interesting
  34. eat yummy foods and try to make tastes of my own :content:
  35. other kool sensory stuff like that, just sit down close my eyes and hear, taste, smell, feel and possibly see, wtvr i pleased
  36. float around like a ghost, without a body
  37. conjure up the freakiest awesomest roller coaster ever
  38. be ant-size or giant-size
  39. be ant-size and check out all kinds of things, keyboards, doll houses, sinks, etc.
  40. Talk to a DC and start asking weird questions and hear his answers
  41. Guns and explosions
  42. talk 2 myself
  43. go to random landscapes/explore the dreamworld
  44. if its possible, increase the length of a dream to seem like a long time
  45. try to make up and perfectly understand and use my own language
  46. doing stuff invisibly to DC’s and seeing wut happens
  47. walk on water
  48. have a fantasy adventure
  49. go insane
  50. Jump in your toilet and see where it leads you
  51. Get on a jet ski and ride through a huge storm going up gigantic waves
  52. Ask a “wise” person a bunch of questions that I don’t know the answers to and see what he says
  53. Make an order in which you don’t know what the outcome will be. By making this order for the unknown, I’m hoping to go to an extremely bizarre place, have a feeling I’ve never felt, or see something that I never have or that is impossible
  54. Make a time machine and go to the past, do something like kill Thomas Edison then go back to the present and see if there are any light bulbs or anything. If it works, let your mind go crazy as to what you want to affect in history (last few ideas by some1 in the previous posts, very good ideas :grin: )
  55. do all kinds of kool pyro stuff
  56. make worlds and lifes i can come back to every night
  57. control my DC’s like the ultimate sims :happy:
  58. get that perfect temperature, on a perfect spring/fall day, with a wonderful breeze and beautiful smells, i love these feelings
  59. explore the sea
  60. live in wal-mart/mall, awesome :cool_laugh:
  61. get those abstract, weird, creative, bizarre random feelings/landscapes/objects/dreams period, those rare non LD’s that u can never explain
  62. use telephone
  63. check out wut my mind thinks heaven would be like or view the real thing if God lets me :smile:
  64. use a roller coaster like a subway to get places
  65. speaking of subways, i’d go pig out at one (fast-food), luv that subway :content:
  66. become planet-sized float high above the earth and come crashing down into it :tongue:
  67. grab far away things with my fingers. u noe that perspective thing where u squint one eye and it looks like ur grabbin somethin far away with ur fingers? yeah lol i’d do that :smile:
  68. make a MESS of my house or a store or nething, break stuff, mess with things, flood the floor with milk and flour, coat the house with honey and ketchup, rip up the carpet…u get the idea
  69. dismantle my dream body in every possible way (unscrew my legs, arms, head (and use it as a bowling ball); rip my heart out of my chest; melt my body together until it’s a big meat ball;…). -mystic
  70. one of the most interesting (and simple) things to do in an LD is just flick through the pages of a magazine, and see what your mind decides to put on each page. I had a lot of fun doing this, especially as the topic of the magazine can change depending on what you’re thinking about.

I prefer magazines over straight text, becuase the images can be extremely fascinating and inspiring. You can still read the articles, though.-Atheist
71. Something I’d really like to do is experience the world upside down. Everything being upside down except you. -Macrophage
72. try to make “files” in my subconscious that i can access later
73. be a cop and arrest ppl for dumb reasons (we’re goin downtown litterbug :content: )
74. be an idiot (put on a suit of armor and roll down a staircase :tongue: )
75. do special forces and army missions and stuff
76. cook food with a flamethrower (these just keep getting dumber :wink: )
77. walk on walls and ceiling (fly power!)
78. listen to piano music i make up
79. meditation in dreams sounds interesting
80. subconscious access/modification sounds interesting if it’s possible, i wouldn’t mess with it 2 much and i dont think it’s possible to modify ur DNA like that, just ur brain, but i’d make myself be aware during the entire sleepsate all the time, rid myself of insomnia and stuff like that.
81. lots more ideas that i can’t remember right now!
i hope my list gave u some ideas, i noe everybody elses did :smile: even tho i didn’t credit some (2 much of a pain :tongue: ) thnx guys!

EDITED FOR TYPOS AND CLARITY :smile: (im sure i missed some, im not stupid just lazy :content: )

haha, you have some good ideas dream reacher,I myself have always wanted to be involved in an old medival battle, kinda like the beginning of gladiator. Ive only got to the point where i was in the battle field with a sword but there were no other soldiers. then my sword turned to a banana :smile: .

-=JaSoN=-

lol :content: , that woulld be kool tho

Dream_Reacher, your list just really inspired me… :cool:

lol, haha :smile: im an inspirational kinda guy :content:

something i want to do is splitting myself up into a male and a female part and have sex… wouldn’t that be something
:wiske:

So how would you exactly go into your unconcious and mod yourself in a dream, you guys know how to do this sounds cool. has anyone shared a dream if so how do u connect with that person u just focus ur energy on them or wat. Id like to go back to the egyptian times with modern weapons and steal all their gold and screw their women and then come back to modern time and sell all the gold.

:eek: Thank goodness this is only in dreams…

I’ve never had a shared dream, I’d imagine you would just focus on the person though and try to find them the way you would try to find anything/anyone else in a dream. I’m not sure if they exist, but it would be nifty if they did.

For fun iam going to try to make my dream caracters lucid in my next lds.
That would be funny :grin:

Hmm, that’d be cool, you could have lucid adventures with a dream friend :cool: I just added that to my to-do list :grin:

Oh thats a good one to Daysong!
Mmm i just thought of making a dc lucid, but having a dream friend from that and then have lucid adventures…yes thats fun also.

Still love horses? :grin:

Yep :grin: Unfortunately I’m not allowed to ride until November because of my surgery, but I can always ride in my dreams… :content:

awww, you had surgery? :sad:

Mmm hope all is fine now and the surgery was succesful! :wink: