ever since i was 12.....

i wanted to have a OBE but it hasnt happend yet, well i kind of forgotten about it becuase i have been away fro awhile but it sounds like fun, any pointers you can give to me?

anyone at all?

The rope technique seems to be a pretty good technique to get OBEs (not in my case though). But therefore you first need to develop chi movement in your body. The easiest way to do this is by a series of techniques developped by Robert Bruce in which you shift your awareness through various points of the body (called the NEW Energy Ways; you can find detailed information here: astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm ). After that you need to apply these NEW techs to the major chakras. You need to do this because inducing an OBE takes a lot of energy, and this is the most practical way to obtain the needed level of energy and transform it so it can be used to OBE.
This alone may take a few months, perhaps more. If you’re sensitive to OBE or if you can already feel you energy body and/or chakras, then you will make rapid progress. After you’ve developped your energy body, you can use the rope technique to finally get an OBE: visualize a rope hanging in front of you. It is infinitely long and goes through your body at the solar plexus (the chest is also ok). Visualize you have a pair of ghost arms, and pull yourself up on the rope. The visualization must be very intense: feel the strength and tension in your muscles as you try to climb out of your body; feel the rope fibres causing friction at the skin of your palms. Practice this tech every day and in time it’s supposed to help you to leave your body.

Good luck :smile:

thank you very much! i will try that