Finally a novadreamer for 90 US$ maybe a supernovar dreamer

awesome! anyone going to buy this? Let us know what it is all about!

I’ve already ordered it. The minute I saw Altar’s post :smile:

Thank you Altar!

I’ll let you know what it’s like when I get it.

Let us know how you make out with it. If it works it will most likely put the nova dreamer out of business.

or make it cheaper.

it’s also quite surprising just HOW MUCH it looks like the nova dreamer :wink:

I ordered one yesterday…
Can’t wait to check it out.

Dirk.
https://www.jazzguitar.be

Once someone has been able to test this thing, please give some feedback if it works. couse i’ll order it right away when someone who bought it tells it works. thanks

yeah tashi, could you post a review of it once you’ve got it? thanks man

has anyone got the Remdreamer yet?? feedback PLz :grin:

Whoa, nelly! Easy, easy. :smile:

It was sent from Poland last monday. I guess it will probably be here (i.e. Norway) very soon. Hopefully today.

I got the manual on friday by e-mail. It seems pretty straightforward, although the version I got was somewhat poorly translated and a bit disorganised.

or maybe its all just a big scam to steal your money :cool_laugh:

Yea, maybe. I’ve still not received it…

you’ll prolly have to wait a while longer if your order got processed after they ran out of stock … :confused: (hehe, stuck)

Wow, out of stock already! Possibly they underestimated the demand :smile:

They have confirmed that it is sent to me, so now I only have to worry about what the **** has happened to it. Today I got a book I ordered from Amazon that I have been missing. Should have been here a while ago. For some reason the book was lying in the staircase of the multi apartment house I’m living in. Someone must have gotten it at the post office. Now, why would anyone get my packages at the post office? I smell a rat, to put it mildly. There’s also this other little thing that should have been here a while ago… Possibly not only one smelly rat, then.

If some bastard has taken it… :grrr:

And if the REM-dreamer people has sent it without postal insurance, which would be very unfortunate for such a relatively expensive gadget, I’ll have to persuade them to send me another one. I’m not looking forward to that.

But possibly everything is alright. I don’t know how long it takes to send a package from Poland. I imagined it took less than 10 days, but I might be wrong. In case there is a god I’ll set this little smiley to do some praying for me: :bow:

Good Luck Dysamalex.

well, i hope you get it soon… i’ll add another smiley to pray for you.

:bow:

Out of stock already ??? I bet you will start to see it on e-bay selling for 2x and even 3x the purchase price. The same thing happens with the nova dreamer.

Wouldn’t surprise me, Milod.

Well, I still have hope after counting the number of businessdays, I found out that it’s been 8 days today. The site says it will come within 3-8 days. So I’ll wait some more days before I go to the police or anything like that. :smile: Strange about those other things, though…

i really hope you get it soon.

edited: try contacting them maybe ?

Yes, I sent them an e-mail asking for a tracking number on wednesday. No answer yet.

Tashi, have you received yours or had any contact with them?

yeah, has ne1 gotten theres yet? :confused: