:D i did it

i had my first lucid dream today. i went to sleep close to midnight last night, woke up once at 7:30 am, went back to sleep immeadiately, woke up again at 11, talked on the phone, went back to sleep at 1(it was a lazy day) and had a dream. i was walking through a market with a friend, looking at booths lined up like a wall, and i saw a guy standing at one of the booths wearing a purple shirt and for some reason i then realized i was dreaming. i was thinking about how insanely cool it was, and then i ran up to some other guy and touched him, and the dream fell apart. i say this because my vision became very blurred, and it felt like parts of the person were dissapearing, then i woke up. the feeling of being lucid was amazing. im excited though because ive been trying to have lucid dreams for months. i think i joined ld4all right when i became interested. im glad i did!

Very cool to hear! :happy: Congrats.
That should be the first of many now that you have had the experience. :cool:

yes congrats,

now time to work on staying Lucid :smile:

Congratulations.

keep em coming

Haha LDs feel great indeed :happy:

Congrats with your first one!! Keep at it and the 2nd one will come soon :content:

i can vouch for that. it took me over a year to have my first lucid dream, now i’m having them more often, though they’re still not getting any longer…