Oxycodin LD

hey guys. I had my wisdom teeth removed today, and I was prescribed the drug “oxycodin” It is a pain killer that makes me go to sleep after i take it. i was wondering if anyone else has ever taken it and had more LD’s than usual. also, has anyone ever had an LD under anestetic like an IV?

Search for my posts on Vidoin, its almost identical to oxycodone, jsut a little weaker, I have alot of LDs when I take it and go to sleep.

Shouldn’t this be in Shortcuts to Lucidity?

yup, along with the other thread about drugs. Comon mods where u hidin

actually, this falls better into quest. because i wasnt wondering if it was a shortcut. i was just curious if it stimulates more LD’s for differnt people. so far i havnt had very good dream recall while on oxycodone

I took oxycodin for pain medication after my surgery. I had about two LDs while I was on it (not in the same night). Maybe the medicine contributed to them…

I’ve only been under once, and I didn’t have any LDs or regular dreams. You don’t have any dreams when you’re under anesthesia. They put you into a “dreamless sleep”. I was under for over five hours and I couldn’t remember a thing :wink:

lets not bust new peoples chops. It is enough to politely let the person know that there is already a thread on that subject. There’s no need to be snippy about it.

Nic oxycodin is one of the strongest painkillers you can get outside of the hospital. I am surprised you were prescribed it for a tooth extraction. I know it is painful ( had mine out too). Yes, I used painkillers but, nothing as strong as oxycodin.

I have been on painkillers vicodin, lodine etc and none of them have helped me with lucid dreaming. But, that is just me. You could be different. If you get any benefit out of the pain killers ( for lucid dreaming) my guess is it would be short term.

I understand that you do not think of this as a shortcut but, you may still be interested in reading about various drugs in the shortcuts to lucidity section. You can read about a lot of other peoples experiences with different drugs.

I would post a link for you but, there are just too many threads on different drugs.

Good luck to you.

I think you are thinking of Oxycotin. I am reffering to a weaker drug known as Oxycodone. it isn’t even very strong. it just makes me tired and i fall asleep.

Oxycottin is a very very very bad drug.

You could always increase the potency of they effect it has… but I won’t tell you how.

It involves a spoon, lighter, syringe, mortar, and a pestel. But lets not get into that… its very very bad.

My dad does this stuff and man it’s totally ruined his life.

Stay away from it. Go smoke some pot, but don’t get into Oxycottin.

Yes, I was. My mistake.

Sorry it is not helping with the pain. If it is still bothering you in the morning you can call your dentist and tell them that it is not helping. For some reason dentists seem to be more liberal with pain killers than doctors. If it helps when I had my wisdom teeth pulled my dentist gave me lodine which knocked me out. I only needed 2 pill’s because I was much better the next day. I was still sore but, not so bad that I needed a pain killer beyond plain old asprin. So, hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. Anyway, I know this is of topic. I just wanted to wish you well and give you some hope that you will feel better soon.

Good luck.
[/quote]

Hmm… I wonder what the doctor gave me then… Maybe it was Oxycodin… It was Oxy-something :tongue: I’ve heard of so many Oxy-medications that they’re all blurring into one :shy: It was pretty serious medication though, although I can’t say it helped my pain too much.

By the way, hope you’re feeling better soon Nic!

[/quote]

:smile: thank you for caring Milod! I got them out yesterday. it is still pretty painful and I can’t eat anything but applesauce, ice cream, and pudding, but hopefully it will be better soon. the pain pills that I recieved only knock me out for about 4 hours. i take them once during the day and then at night before i go to sleep because i cant sleep with the throbbing pain so they work as a sleep aid for me as well.

daysong

Well if it did not help much with the pain then I assume that it was a low dose of Oxycodone which is synthetic codeine. Same as lodine and vicodin. I agree it is very frustrating when so many of these medications sound alike.

a bit OT but does pot help with pain?

Is it better than those opiates and pseud-opiates?

I’d be like “just tell my parents it’s okay for me to smoke pot, I don’t want any of that crap…” (medical mary is not legal here)

it’d help me chill out and stop being so angsty and stressful, that’s for sure… especially once school starts.

Yeah, it really does. I am not kidding. I remeber a while back, I had a really bad throat ache and after i smoked it was completely gone. and there was also another time when I had a very upset stomach and it completely cured me of it.