'Spirit guides: are they Bull' tonight

Hey y’all

Last LD I FINALLY talked to what I think was my spirit guide(although ‘it’ was four different people) which answered a few questions I wanted to know, although it said it didn’t know what to do about the biggest question I asked.

Anyway, are these answeres accurate? was it my spirit guide?

What where the questions and answers? :smile:

Ask to your spirit guide… :rofl:

Lol :smile:

You’re the only one who can answer that question. Spirit guides are highly personal and provide guidance for you. If you look deeper and trust upon your feelings and intuition, you’ll know if they’re accurate or not :smile:

Perhaps you can only tell after you’ve seen him/her more than one time. If it was an occasional visitor who answered your question, he/she probably won’t manifest again in the same guiding role. That’s where spirit guides are different from random DCs: they appear when you need one, they guide you when you’re going through an uncertain period of time and they help you in times of crisis.

i have never had a normal dream or a lucid dream in where i found my Spirit Guide. i think it would be hard to tell if they did appear though, because it could just be a DC that your subconcious created. is there anything that you ask them or do to find out for sure if they are really your spirit guide?

I don’t think there’s any specific thing you can do to find out if they’re your spirit guide :bored: I don’t see my spirit guide as someone seperate from myself. I believe that she’s a part of me. For me spirit guides are something that my subconscious created. That might not sound as fun as an actual seperate entity that appears in your dreams, but my SG to me is like a part of me that appears to, uh, guide me and support me when I need guiding and… support :content: Not sure if I should be calling that a spirit guide because I realize other people see it quite differently, but I haven’t yet thought of a better word :tongue:

Sorry, but I really don’t think you should be sharing this kind of information with other people. It could seriously offend your spirit guides. the wisdom and truth they have for you is for YOU only. I wouldn’t recommend sharing it. :neutral:

shrug I’m sure that people here are only sharing what they want to. They can judge whether or not it’s too personal to share :content: I wouldn’t go into detail with conversations I’ve had w/ my spirit guide, but that’s just me. Everyone’s different. I’m willing to help other people out though and share my thoughts on spirit guides :grin:

yes in my opinion, that is fine. I just wouldn’t advise getting really in depth ya know?

shrug… again :tongue: Y’just gotta do what you’re comfortable with ^^