So..........close........

:neutral: Ok well last night I had a dream where a bunch of stuff was going on(i dont feel like explaining all of it) and then all of the sudden I remembered to do a RC. Well, I was in my house so I flipped a light switch and it didnt work, I thought I mine as well flip another one and it worked! I thought that would prove I wasnt dreaming but I had that gut feeling you get sometimes and I had to do another RC. I looked at my hands and I couldnt really see them at all, but I dont remember what happened after that. I didn’t become fully lucid, but I had a hunch that I was dreaming. Urgh!

so close and yet so far :razz: just think about it for the whole day and remember to do another RC 2 night Good Luck :happy:

I got really close last time I slept too. I think I’ll be able to do this pretty soon. I feel asleep at an odd time, only for 3 hours. I was haveing a normal dream , I walked out of that part of the dream and into this area that was apparently my school. It was the first day of school. I then thought to myself, “this isn’t right, school doesn’t start for a while, nor is this my school”. I could only hold onto this thought for a little bit because then I had a false awakening. I was in my room, it was very dark and the radio was on and I was thinking about the dream I had just had. The radio was playing the audio of a TV show(a program I knew would never be on the radio) I realised that this just wasn’t right, and I had to still be dreaming. The moment this thought passed through my mind my ears started to ring and I think I saw a light in my eyes get brighter and brighter. This lasted for a few seconds, I was alarmed and woke up for real. The sound of the radio was so real and ended so abruptly I was mildy startled.