Male circumcision.

wow this is ridiculous!

I like my cut peepee just the way it is, besides uncut looks like an alien…

lol perfectly put buddy.

hmmm. this thread made me think… i’m going to move to america in two years from now, but i think i’ve just made up my mind that i won’t.

if america think it’s unattractive then america is unattractive to me :razz:

i thought only arabs and israelis cut the foreskin, so that a western country has this as a standard seems kinda weird to me.
hell i remember when we used to make fun of a friend of ours that was circumcised, he started crying like a baby :happy:

but seriously, i want to know why it’s so common in the us!

In theory it is a health issue. It is supposed to prevent infections and such. Until now I thought this was standard everywhere.

Lol… you are very stupid indeed. I thought it was common everywhere to be circumcised. i don’t really care if anyone makes fun of me for being cut. as long as i can piss I am good to go.

If the fact that us americans have the tradition of being circumcised “disgusts” you, don’t move here. its that simple. It is funny how petty one could be. especially something as small as having extra skin being cut off an infants pecker… big f*cking deal. if you gotta problem with it, don’t look.

yeah there are, i think in one of the links one of the guy says it’s like driving a luxury car verses a beat up POS truck…

are you saying we should have the freedom to mutilate who we choose?

There are some things that should always be illegal.
Murder, rape, theft, kidnapping, torture.

Circumcision falls under that.

VOLUNTARY circumcision is a completely different issue, much like suicide, piercing, whatever, it’s your choice.

The kidnapping analogy is too apt, he says because he does not remember it, it is fine that it happened to him.

Say I could wipe your memory, rape you every day, but you’d never know.

Or put some ansethesia on you while you are sleeping and get my jollies off (though that doesn’t appeal to me!) is that okay?

NO!

The foreskin tissue itself comprises over 50% of the penis dammit, I know it’s a lot of reading I referrenced but it’s in there.

You people that think it looks like an “alien” and other weird metaphors are just silly, it’s like thinking a woman is ugly because she has short hair. The ONLY reaosn you think that is because you were never exposed to it and society wants you to think it’s ugly.

Society also hates gays, according to a 71% Missouri voter turnout, do you hate gays?

I know it’s just a preference of looks, it’s nothing that severe, but I mean, I thought it was ugly too, I don’t anymore, try to be a bit more open minded about those kinds of things.

looking for 50% tissue lost link

okay it’s 36% that’s still a hell of a lot.
norm.org/notjust.html

“This ring represents an average adult male foreskin. Like this ring, the circumference of the average man’s erect penis is 5 inches around and the average foreskin length is 1 1/2 inches on the outer foreskin and another 1 1/2 inches on the inner foreskin. The total area of foreskin then on an adult male is equal to this 3x5 card. This is how much skin an adult male loses from being circumcised as an infant. That’s almost 36% of his penile shaft skin!”

need I again mind you.

the most erogenous zones of the penis are GONE

no one in their sane un-brainwashed minds should be okay with that, I dont’ care how good or horrible your penis feels now, it could be SO MUCH BETTER, you never got that opportunity… THE MOST EROGENOUS ZONES ARE GONE!!!

Does that not register with any of you? We are so hypocritcal as a country (part of the reason why we are hated so much) EQUAL RIGHTS, but wait, not for gays… PROHIBITION IS BAD… unless it’s of drugs… FEMALE CIRCUMCISION IS EVIL! now come here son, time to cut you up.

NO HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS… oh wait, we circumcise people… and let’s not forget Rumsfield’s torture memos…

“i’m not some loser pothead, don’t stereotype me”
(latest drug commercial)
umm… stereotyping people as loser potheads is bad, stereotyping POTHEADS AS LOSERS is good?

Land of the free.

can’t say
■■■■
■■■■
cock
cunt
etc on tv.

Firing news personalities for criticzing the war.

People are down on America because it’s the biggest and most dangerous country in the world, it holds the world to high standards that it, itself, does not even meet.

Other countries are just as bad, but America is a T-Rex, they’re just little… cave men (not that cave men and dinosaurs necessarily lived at the time time era)

and I NEED lube… I cannot not masturbate without it.

I can but it can take upwards of an hour and is the harshest thing on the world to me…

as for drugs peyote is only one of the few ones that has a loophole, many people use marijuana religiously, If I were able to get my hands on LSD I’d use it religiously

NOOO we can’t even research LSDs huge potential of discovering uknown areas of the pscyhe (correct me if I’m wrong? I don’t think schedule Is can be used for reaseach, hence why people in this country still think marijuana cannot have medicinal benefits (congress admitted it can))

*** oh and babies do too form memories, my brother as a baby was terribly phobic of doctors… I wonder why? Maybe not circumcision, maybe so, they certainly are highly associated with PAIN, that’s all a doctor really does to a baby, give them shots, carve up their penis, etc… spank them…

he would cry the second he saw someone in a white coat… okay, don’t think babies can’t develop memories, they most certainly can.

and i’m sorry if i’ve upset or offended anyone with my angsty ranting…

Holy Reality

It is not a matter of being offended. I understand that there are a lot of things you want to change here in the US. There are a lot of things I want to change. We change things by getting involved. We change things by voting. We can not change things with hatred. A lot of your posts come off as a hatred for America and that is all people hear because they are turned off by it. You can be outraged by the actions of an administration, laws that are passed etc… You should be. I think you will make a good advocate ( for what ever cause ) some day. You just need to learn to fine tune your message. We as a society can change things and I am proud to live in one of the few countries where that is possible.

sorry for going off topic a bit but, I just wanted to reply to your last post.

Nic

i brought the thing about the guy crying to make you understand the differences (can’t put it better in words… hope you understand) we were just playing around with him

my post wasn’t for or against male circumcision, i really don’t care, it’s just that i won’t ever cut anything on my penis, i wouldn’t care if I was a baby when it was done… but now? naaaww

and don’t call me stupid you muthafucking faggot… bet you wouldn’t be so fucking tough in real life

peace out

A little hostile now are we? I didn’t mean to call you stupid… well if i did, i didnt mean it. but lol, yeah i wouldnt have it done now either. ouch.

Well this topic brought quite some spice on the forum!
I didnt even knew circumcision was done at such a large scale in America, still i find it something of there culture and not to be judged by me.
I knew it from israelisch and never stumbled over that one before.

Only thing is that i find they should ask the parents first!
But maybe they ask infront…no idea.
Other thing is, i never heared of any infections here in Europe because males hadnt done a circumcision, so the question is, is it really so necessary!

I just read around the net, reading both pro and con circumcision… What i found, was that many people/doctors actually recommended that they waited with circumsision until the person is adult. Performing this operation on a baby, will most likely destroy the sensetive nerves, while this wont happen in most cases with adults… It also seems like this is mostly done only for hygienic reasons or tradition/religion… I really did not find any other benefits…

So i really dont understand the argument that this procedure should be forced onto kids, when it is actually much less risky to do it on an adult.

Also something to think about:

I don’t know anymore. All I know is what we have all been told. It is supposed to be a “good” thing to have done. But, health reasons aside if someone wanted to do that to me now I would say no! :sad:

That one I can answer. If they waited till we were adults no one would have it done. :grrr:

Yes I understand that Milod789!

Well i live in the Netherlands and here most have not had a circumcision and i never ever heared of problems from that.
I can imagine in Africa where most ppl dont have water to have good body hygiene it could be a problem maybe.
Well many decissions it seems are still taken cultural, bit on a collective level even and not so much individual yet.
We think we live in a free system but still we are much dominated by our culture inheritance. And then i dont mean just America but Europe, Africa, Russia and China and the rest just as well.

Well the human race is young lol…we will evolve :wink: hopefully! :wink:

I agree with that. Though that is a topic in its self.

Happy Dreaming

It is Milod789 :wink: i told it so ppl see the logic behind this all…the why such things happen.
I wanted to add a bit philosophical flavor to it :wink:

NO it doesn’t cause infections… let me explain…

In the Bible God told Abraham that he was to circumsise every male in the jewish faith. From then on it was just passed down as a tradition. Then later on when modern day science came around, they discovered that around the 8th day, the day that the male was to be circumcised in the old jewish faith, a bloodclot has a high risk of forming in the foreskin of a males penis. From then on it was just done as standard procedure, and rumors were spread that infections and other weird things would start to happen if they didn’t cut it off so people were basically scared that if they didn’t cut it bad things would happen. Well nowadays people are starting to forget all of that stuff and just leave the penis the way it is from birth.

…Thank you…

"I can but it can take upwards of an hour and is the harshest thing on the world to me… "

what the fuck

i pity you

When i was 3 weeks old i have been operated upon. A belly operation. The sedation didnt work properly. I have found that out only lately.

During my life i always have had a recurring nightmare where bowling balls from the ceiling fall on my tummy and i cannot move or yell it hurts. And man it hurts so bad.

That is my memory from that operation. So I know from experience that as a baby you do have memories and you do feel pain. I’m very very very pain sensitive as of this, because i had to go through this as a young age.

I have been informed that in the sedation are different components. Pain killers and muscle relievers. In my case the pain killers werent enough, but the muscle relievers where. I couldnt move or cry. Man even writing this brings tears to my eyes again.
My mum told me that they only gave me a light sedation because i was a baby, so that explains it too.

so that is why i find you never never want to induce pain on a baby unless it is absolutely necessary.
In my case it was necessary otherwise i would have died. The doctors thought they gave me proper sedation and that i wouldnt feel it.
I know the docters in the USA dont do this with some kind of evil intent, they think they are doing the right thing and the baby isn’t hurt.

exactly my point before.

The more I hear about this the more I think it should not be done. At least not to babies. If I ever have kids I don’t think I will allow it to be done.