the BIG Fav thing to do in a LD - Part II

lol :content: , that woulld be kool tho

Dream_Reacher, your list just really inspired me… :cool:

lol, haha :smile: im an inspirational kinda guy :content:

something i want to do is splitting myself up into a male and a female part and have sex… wouldn’t that be something
:wiske:

So how would you exactly go into your unconcious and mod yourself in a dream, you guys know how to do this sounds cool. has anyone shared a dream if so how do u connect with that person u just focus ur energy on them or wat. Id like to go back to the egyptian times with modern weapons and steal all their gold and screw their women and then come back to modern time and sell all the gold.

:eek: Thank goodness this is only in dreams…

I’ve never had a shared dream, I’d imagine you would just focus on the person though and try to find them the way you would try to find anything/anyone else in a dream. I’m not sure if they exist, but it would be nifty if they did.

For fun iam going to try to make my dream caracters lucid in my next lds.
That would be funny :grin:

Hmm, that’d be cool, you could have lucid adventures with a dream friend :cool: I just added that to my to-do list :grin:

Oh thats a good one to Daysong!
Mmm i just thought of making a dc lucid, but having a dream friend from that and then have lucid adventures…yes thats fun also.

Still love horses? :grin:

Yep :grin: Unfortunately I’m not allowed to ride until November because of my surgery, but I can always ride in my dreams… :content:

awww, you had surgery? :sad:

Mmm hope all is fine now and the surgery was succesful! :wink:

Yeh, I had spine surgery to correct scoliosis. I’m doing pretty good now, not really allowed to do anything really physical though :no: Heh, oh well, gives me more time to think about dreaming… :dream:

Hey I’m new to the forum but anyways, I’ve heard of people having 360 degree vision and stuff like that in meditations and OBEs. I’m pretty sure it’d be great fun to try it in an LD.

Hi FixingFlare! Welcome to the forum :happy:
Yes 360 degree vision seems to be fun thing to do. I haven’t tried it yet, though I once had a 300 degree vision (more or less). It was strange… and everything looked a bit distorted. But it felt great :smile:

Good luck with your LDing :happy:

I had spherical vision once, while being a blob of energy :cool:

Unfortunately, I can’t remember properly how it was. My favourite thing to do is to sing and make music. It sounds so much better without having to go through the ears first!

I just watched Waking Life, and I realized a lot of people on this forum probably already got that idea from this movie. But it was my idea, mine I tell ya!!! Just kidding…

I like Unicorns
i’m not gonna lie
I like flying, and I like talking to people

one thing I tried recently was pulling off my arm. While I was holding it
in front of me I coudln’t move it though :smile:

yeah, Dreamreacher. That list was really inspiring! Will just have to copy ‘n’ paste a lot inot my own list :smile:

My absolute favourite thing to do is to fly. fly straight up off into space. It scared the hell out of me the first few times but now I have explored many many many werid and twisted planets. I think the really crazy stuff comes out in space because I don’t actually know whats out there…I have visited some places and just fully blown my mind away as to where the images came from