Alt DJ---->Will it work?

I am lazy so I have a different vesion of a dream diary but I’m not sure if it is good enough. When I wake up I try to memorize my dreams, all of them, and try to remember them later in the day.

Is this good enough to get me LD ing? I’m pretty close (I have realized I’m dreaming but can’t stay asleep for any more than 1 sec) and I do RC 's all of the time, even though I have only been trying for a few days, I have always been fastenated by dreams and I just found out about this site.[/list]

It depends… if you find that your dream recall is very good from using your method, then you could keep at it. But I often forget a few of my dreams if I just try to remember them, even if I repeat them over and over in my head. The good thing about dream journals is that you can look back on your dreams, which can be interesting and good for detecting dream themes.

but what I am really trying to say is :
Will I be able to LD using that method?

Well, dream diaries aren’t really a method of inducing LDs. They improve dream recall so that you can remember your dreams, which is pretty much necessary if you want to have and remember lucid dreams. But using a dream diary of any kind isn’t going to make you LD… you usually need to use things like MILD or WILD, or you might just have a spontaneous lucid dream.

I’m not sure if that was what you meant but I hope I helped out a little :bored:

Yes you will be able to LD using that method. But if you wrote down your dreams you could get more LDs or atleast you won’t forget the LDs you have. I have had LD that I have almost completely forgotten in the morning. And I guess I have had LDs too that I have completely forgotten because some mornings I wake up with the feeling that I have had a LD that night but I can’t remember what I was doing in it.

Since you do RCs all the time that should help you get LDs. So Good Luck :smile:

Heh, I thought I was misinterpreting that… :shy:

:confused:tupid: