Jackass!!

Anybody watch the show, MTV Jackass? It’s been a long time since a TV program has made me laugh out loud for a considerable amount of time… The Simpsons and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air have been previous ‘title holders’ :happy: but the current champ has to be Jackass :gni:

Sometimes I gotta change the channel, you know how it is… seeing other people throw up isn’t the most appealing thing to watch :panic: but apart from those infrequent instances, some of the material is GOLD!

So, what programs (or films) have the ability to make you laugh out loud?

I like watching “Friends”, and it makes me laugh loud out sometimes. So does “Nytt på nytt”, a Norweagian talk show. I don’t know if it is an American version of this talk show too, but the concept is that there are three show-leaders and two guests who are twisting the last week’s news and making a lot of houmour of them.

ha. jackass is one of my favorite shows. i remember knoxvilles
first big activity. he came into the business being dumped upside down in a port o potee and now has 2 movies comin out. im not sure if i see him as to be an established actor, i’ll have to see more of his stuff. simpsons are cool as well. but another of my favorites is the late night show with conan o brien.

yea, jackass the movie is coming out somewhat soon. jackass is really a classic. party boy is the greatest to imitate, its just so fun.

anyone see the andy dick show? he is much better than tom green. i love Zitty, he is fucking great

Jackass is my favorite movie which causes lots of fun but Tom is much fun, too. I like the way he is making fools out of almost everybody and everything. Remeber his “Guess-Humblicks-Telphone-Number”-thing. That was quite funny as he forget that the studio was able to be seen from the street behind it.

As lucidityX1000 Norweagian Talk Show there is also a weekly German version called “7 days – 7 people”. That makes me laugh a lot, too.

Who is Zitty or Andy Dick? (I guess, it’s his name and not the other meaning of “dick” :wink: )

Well I am watching the Eurovision Song Contest 2002 at this moment and I am rolling over the floor right now. Like I do every year. But I keep watching :} .

Hey, I’m doing this, too. Some Nations shouldn’t even attempt to sing…

Germany sux!

Let’s see, who will win…

Damn!! Can’t believe I forgot about Eurovision. Maybe I can catch the rest of it…but I’ll have to flick between that and WWE Smackdown! :razz:

This year Norway doesn’t anticipate in Eurovision, so now I don’t care about watching the contest :razz:

cant believe people seriously watch eurovision! i saw a clip of some group of tranvestite men, i think from slovenia or somewhere, taht was awful. i have nothing against tv’s, but that was so tacky… :panic:

:cool_laugh: Euro vision sucked! I hate it every year people listen to shit people TRY to ‘sing’! Jackass is much better! Anyone see the celebrity death match with Johnny Knoxville? :cool_laugh: