Dream Recall input

I find that when I try to remember my dreams I forget alot. What I find works better is to relive my dreams. I think I remember all of them then, but they are always blurry towards the beginning (I haven’t ever remembered the beginning of a dream)

1. how many of you accually use the relive method too and

2. is there anything I can do to remember the beginning of my dreams?

I use the relive method also.

I still do not recall the beginning of my dreams, i think once i do i will go lucid more often.

I like to use the relive method aswell. I can only remember the begginning of dreams when I’m WILD’ing, though. The only way I can see you remembering the beginning of your dreams better is just keep going with dream recall. As you get better over time it should be easier.

If you can’t remember the beggining of a dream, try working backwards.

So, you have a dream, but can’t remember. You take what happens half way through, then remember what happened before that, then think about what happened ebfore that etc.

With luck (and this certainyl isn’t a certainity) you may be able to remember the beggining of the dream.

my dreams are way too random to do that: one minute I’m playing a game, the next I’m pouring cake batter into a motor and the next I’m running up a massive handicap ramp!

Having random dreams does not prevent you from remembering it backwards.
Once you remember a scene, your memory for the previous scene might be triggered.

Just try it out :smile: