What an odd dream....

The scene starts with me in an old man’s house… old magazines and strange contraptions litter the floors and walls. This old man is a famed inventor, and I am sent by the department of agriculture (?) to find out information on his inventions.

I make small talk with the old man, his silver hair whipping about in an unseen wind “Yes, I am very interested in seeing your inventions, please tell me all about them, I am very intrigued.”. The old man smiles a toothy grin “Let us cut to the chase and ill show you my latest.” I look up “you ripped the words right from my mouth”.

We enter another room, this one is not so cluttered. In the center is a large examining table with a blue cloth covering a human form. I thought to myself ‘Oh, clearly this is frankenstien.’ The old man grins widely and pulls the sheet “I call him… Ben!”

I look down and see the latest concoction, a male of nondescript features, he is about my age (Now, I diddnt know this until after I woke up, but the ‘male’ was actually one of my best friends, Ben). The old man looks up, a smile still plastered on his face “This is a killer robot, it is only a prototype, but I think it is almost ready for mass production.” I rub my chin “hmm, I may be interested in purchasing a few, but let us move on, you havent shown me all you have” the old man nods and replaces the sheet “come now, follow”

Into another room we go, this area seems to be a kitchen, but it is hard to tell from all of the random objects that litter the place. I look to the old man and begin to chat with him again (I dont remember what I said, or what he said). Suddenly, there is a break in the conversation, the old man begins to get suspicious! He turns his head back a bit to yell into the last room “Ben! Alpha Beta Gamma Doppler!”

I looked into the other room, expecting Ben to charge out and pulverize me, instead, there is silence. The old man looks back “well, as I said, its new… still a few bugs… ah well, ill just have to do it myself!” He pulls a crowbar from nowhere and begins to charge at me, I simply roll from side to side to avoid the paralyzing swings… and then…

*poof, there’s the ol’ alarm clock, jamming a noisy knife through my ear :panic: *

thats very interesting.
Let me finish the dream. You dodge around, you see something really bizare. A bus pull up at a bus stop inside the next room, scenery partially out doors and indoors. Seen through the door that is open just enough. This trigers lucidity. That is not possable in waking life. The old man lands a direct blow to your colar bone with the crow bar. It does nothing. Not knowing how, there is now a rooms distance between you and him. You pounce at him moving straight toward him with one bound at a good clip and smash him with a powerful right cross. He is sent crashing through the sink the wall and into the next room. “Ahhh” Ben now has you in a bear hug having come up from behind unkown to you while you were busy with the old man. You power up and simply break his grip tearing his robot arms off. You pick up the crow bar and crack him with it until he is reduced to a pile of rubble. “F!@# that” you say. winded you feel good you did away the two that attacked you. all of the sudden the floor you are on is now more like 20 stories up. You go the window and levitate into the air, you set out to adventure into your dream world.

Good?.. bad…?

LOL!-good
Very strange dream Schplengie! All of my dreams are weird but they don’t really have a continuing story line like yours.
Don’t you hate it when you miss a dream sign like that (ben as the robot when you know in RL he is your friend)