LD4all chat addicts support room

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Man you crack me up! Hehe, I visualize pasQuale as a red-headed with glasses that makes her look smarter. I imagine her wavy/curly hair would be a bit longer than shoulder-length. I also imagine her in clean, neat, and professional-looking dress… mostly black. I also somehow imagine her as a very organized person who like to purse her dreams/interests. When it’s time for her to go to bed, I visualize her in bright yellow PJ’s (probably picture influenced :tongue:) with that silly slippers. Lol. :lol:

I thought she wears mini skirt,higheels and pantyhose all the time?:slight_smile:
Is that top secret too?:slight_smile:

Yes it is and now everyone knows!

sealife chat isn’t working :cry:

It’s back again! bye :tongue:

:cry: chat isn’t working :help:

I noticed! :cry:

I hate that when that happens. :bored:

I must have bad withdrawal… I’m looking to see who has MSN messenger :razz: while I’m reading posts! :happy:

Funny I looked if this computer has msn messager since I’m at net cafe… but no! :sad:

:cry:

The chatroom has just started working again! :happy:

:biggrin:

Whew I was about to die from irc withdrawal lol

i would be in the chat but im banned from chat4all and i have no idea why

I got banned from typing an outwar URL once. That ban lasted only a day. Are you sure nobody else has been using your computer? :eek:

I emailed chat4all hoping they will unban me cause im going through chat withdrawl.

speedo… aww that’s sad to hear! :sad: Hopefully things clear up soon! :hug:

/me opens the door after a long time

pfew what a dust

/me vacuums, cleans, dusts, etc

/me welcomes all addicts :smile:

/me enters and starts coughing… Q had disturbed a lot of dust
/me starts doing a little spring cleaning
/me asks Siiw to bring some flowers to brighten up the place

/me wonders what is keeping siiw
/me discovers that the liquor cabinet is still filled after all this time, she opens it and offers Moogle a drink.

/me clears a space in the back, hangs up a sign “Wolf game chat addicts support meeting, welcome ghosts and players”, drags in 2 dog mats for the wolves to lie down on, and pulls in some extra chairs and extra strong drinks, as well as an ouijaboard to communicate with the spirits.

So, ugh - what’s up with the chat? I can’t connect…

/me sees Sureal lost in the room, directs him to the wolf game corner and pours him a drink.

Chat is down, I don’t know why either, I hope it will be back up soon. In the mean time, make yourself comfortable here…

Uæææ!

Well, MUME is still up… :tongue: