This is how I became REALLY lucid!

I’m going to tell u about how I became REALLY lucid. I mean so lucid I could hear clearly whats going on in the real world (the music playing in the background and people talking) and in a dreamworld at the same time. The music was like theme music to my dream. I was in like another world. Similar to the cocept of the Matrix.

Well this is what I did. I woke up early and I only had a couple hours of sleep that night…about an hour later I ate a turkey sandwich and orange juice . The turkey sandwich was REAL SPICY…I mean really really spicy. it had avacado and wasabi on it…after I ate this I started to get real tired (since I didn’t get enough sleep) so I laid down on the couch.

I was trying to go to sleep for but someone was talking to me and I didn’t want to be mean and fall asleep on them :smile: (eventually I feel asleep tho)

Anyway, when I was lying on the couch I didn’t even know I fell asleep…I saw this girl sitting on the couch with me that I didn’t know so I had to figure I was in a dream cuz she looked so good. I told her she was in my dream.

Well thats how I became lucid…I think it was the spicy food.

Strange experience :alien: . I once felt myself lying in bed while having at the same time a lucid dream. Very exciting.

Nice dream and a way to be lucid. Maybe that turkey sandwhich made you have a lucid dream. It would be cool to see wat would happen if you tried the same thing over see if you get the same results.

like i’ve posted before, my ld started the same way yours did, laying where i fell asleep and going into the dream laying where i fell asleep. except in this case i wouldn’t credit the turkey sandwhich on the lucidity. what you unwittingly did was the wake-back-to-bed technique and it worked.

I dunno… maybe turkey is heavy on proteins or some kind of stimulant… I’m hopeless with this nutrition stuff so somebody help me out?!

Turkey is supposedly good for dreams. Its something to do with improving your vividness and length, so it could have easily sparked the LD…

Turkey also contains tryptophan(sp?) which is a natural tranquilizer, so I suppose if you ate enough you might fall asleep fast enough to have a really vivid DILD or WILD.

I knew that turkey was good for falling asleep, but I didn’t know they made vividness go up. Me thinks I must try some later… :happy:

lol whoa…this topic rose from the dead…

o I always thought protein causes you to remember less of your dreams or make you sleep deeper… hmm something like that ?