Clothes in LDs

What clothes are you normally wearing in LDs? Is it what you were wearing that day? PJs? Or nothing at all? Or just something random?

I haven’t had a chance ot check yet, I’ve always been wearing a watch though. Normally I look at it: haven’t became lucid through it yet though. A few nights ago I rode a huge tidal wave, and my watch isn’t waterproof, so I checked it, but it still worked!

Off-topic but interesting. :tongue:

In FA LD’s I’m wearing my PJ’s. Which came sometimes make walking across stones and stuff painful - or at least until I stop paying attention to my barefootedeness :razz:.

If the dream starts off outside, I’ll be wearing outside clothes (including shoes).

I don’t usually pay much attention to clothes…but sometimes i will just wear any weird thing like bed sheets or blankets. I have become lucid from that a couple of times. The strange thing is, I am always immune to cold in my dreams. I am unable to feel cold in parts of my feet due to an old frost damage, but in a LD that spreads to the whole body. Usually when I pay attention to clothes at all in a dream, it’s because I have just made them. :cool:

I usually wear a jeans and a shirt :peek:

ummmm ussaly black :wink: whatever i wear during the day most of the time, not tight clothes or baggy just… comfertable and other times i am compleatly free now that is good :wink:

one time i was wearing a robe… that was a weird dream i was part of some cult and also if i dream about my spirit guides i am ussaly wearing vibrent clothes or a robe that is light brown…

jeans, dark/medium dark t-shirt

Every day clothes. Most of the time really badass ones kinda like the Matrix.

haha, so very true, I’ve had loads of LD’s where I’m wearing the coat Neo has in the second and third films. It’s usually there in the very clear, very lucid LD’s, I think it’s symbolic for the way The Matrix trilogy is very much akin to lucid dreaming in some respects and my subconscious plays on that.

I usually don’t look at what I wear in my LDs. If I wake up in a bed in a dream I’m wearing only underwear (like IRL). In one of my latest LD I was standing infront of a mirror and I was wearing jeans, grey shirt and a black leather jacket. I thought that I looked really nice it it and that I could wear that IRL :cool:

I usually am wearing school clothes or casual clothes. i know this because I regularly have trouble keeping my shirt from disapearing. Lol.

Maybe you just like being naked :tongue:

I don’t know what clothes I wear, because I can see through them, but they are definately there

When I notice my clothes I usually am wearing normal stuff, usual what I was wearing that day or the day before. But also alot of times I’ll be naked, but for some reason have my blanket around me. Last night when I dremt, I looked down and notice my waist down was completly exposed. Didn’t think to much of it, coverd me groin and kept doing whatever the hell I was doing,

I usually notice them when I have a “house lucid” - lucid dream set in my old house, with no memory of what the dream was like before I was lucid, and no recall of doing any RC.

Pyjamas, then.

In my 5th LD a few nights ago I was wearing what I had been wearing that night, jeans and a black graffiti t-shirt.

I never notice my clothes. I never looked at my body in LDs.