Dreamviews

Hello all. I am nightowl, and i am also from Dreamviews.

I am a Dream Guide over there. I just learned about that incident with Dm7’s link. I had no idea and i personally dont know who it was. I will tell you now that we do not condone such conduct and im sure it was by accident.

Im not going to critisize any of you for what you said, but i was a little sad and shocked of what some of you said. I mean you’re judging us all based on what a couple of members have done and thats not fair. I think someone mentioned the Dream guide program, but honestly i didnt read the whole thread nor have i the time to do so, so im not really sure on that. I do know that even now we are striving to make our community more friendlier and open. With the DG program we are making that possible. So far we’ve had numorous positive feeback from new users who we’ve welcomed and its going great.

Why are you guys attacking O’nus ;_; i dont see how or why he would insult yuor management. He is one of the most mature and respected members at DV’s. Im sure there is a misunderstanding because that is not our O’nus.

Anyway this negativity between us should stop. we are striving for the same goal. To help others in lucid dreams. Me and LucidApple(AKA Jeff at LD4all) had a discussion about this the other day and we’ve come to the conclusion that not every forum is perfect nor right for everyone. Dont let others dictate what you think. Go there for yourselfs and see how it is and please dont judge us based on a few members because that it not fair. I’ve already been signed up here long before since i wanted to look around. I dont visit here much because handling one forum is tough enough, but you guys have tons of useful information. Its great. I cant remember what else i was going to say. I will most likely post later on…maybe :tongue:

Ciao guys

Nightowl, welcome :smile: and thanks fore your great and honest post!
I can imagine that it makes you sad all you read and like you i hope we all can leave this behind us!

That you post here shows what you stand for so thanks for bringing us some trust and good heart!
That is why iam glad to c you here so united we can break this wall of distrust and find the line where we can appreciate eachother as fellow dreamers!

We had a goodtalk in the Dream Views chatroom, where my name is LucidApple, we will meet again!

Good to c you here! :wink:

Jeff

O’nus, I’m going to apologize for mentioning you directly, because I don’t know for sure if it was you. I contacted another moderator at DV at the time and they helped me trace the IP:
65.92.102.1** HSE-Toronto-ppp***.sympatico.ca
This IP was from “IToldYouSO” as a guest account. They replied to a padfoot thread in the helpdesk.

I was told this was O’nus, but this could be wrong so I’m sorry.

The only concerns I mentioned here are with prominent DV figures, not “a couple members” but the people responsible for leading that forum. If they don’t respect us, or treat us fairly … how can we expect their members to follow the that example?

EDIT: removed IP

I think what DA is trying to say is that healing and trust must start from honesty.

We know that things went beyond “just a few members” and some mods were involved. What happened with Dm7 was not an isolated incident. Only a mod can delete a post.

If you dont mind, can you name them please? I will try to look aruond for these members and what they said to offend you, but like i said your forum is so big. If you gave me a direct link, then i would be able to comment more on this.

Thx DA for clearing that!

I talked also to O’nus and he is a very respectful and mature person!

So lets skip this.

I hope we from Ld4all see now that the real Dream View members are nice ppl and nice fellow dreamers.
They are our neighbours lets also be good neighbours to them.
Lets put this chip from our shoulder.

I really find it great that all those Dream Views members have taken this effort to clear the air and show there good will here!

To all Dream Views members that posted here, thank you all very much!
That is surely be appreciated by us all here! :wink:

Jeff

I joined yesterday (or was it the day before lol) Dream Views for two reasons!

1. Because i like the Dream Views forum, topics etc.
  2. I hoped i could bridge between the two forums and create an open and direct communication to solve this all once and for all.
    Because i found this all took way to long, it didnt seem to go in the right direction, towards solving the matter. And it isnt necessary at all!

My name there is LucidApple!

Jeff

Welcome Kyros/O’nus and thanks for posting here in behalf of both forums!

You seem like a very ok guy to me :wink:

This topic surely has more vallue now members from both forums meet at last. I surely hope in the future meetings between Dream Views and Ld4all members will have dreaming as central topic and not misunderstanding.

Jeff

nightowl, I have explained this already in my previous replies here. Please read over the thread when you have time.

My observations and conclusions have came from visits to DV, and so there are no links to threads on this forum I could give you.

I agree the communication here is great. I hope it results in all of us putting past conflicts behind and move forward from here.

First thank you Jeff. Im glad you are able to put it in the past and i really aprecciate you trying to bridge the two gaps

I will be honest. I dont know what to say. I dont know who did it and apparently no one does either. I’ll call this an “incident” then and now can we PLEASE leave this behind us and bring this no further. Im sorry if we cant bring out justice to this, but the administrator himself apologized for this and we ARE truly sorry that that happened so please leave it alone.

Anyway, please, we are making it an effort to reconcile with you guys. Numerous influential, and important, numbers have come here to discuss this and we ARE making an effort to stop this hatred between us. we are trying…give us a break guys :sad:

EDIT: DA. do you know at least what page its on?
EDIT EDIT: thank you Milod for seeing that. we ae doing our best

I think the two forums should work together to deal with these rouges that are currently causing trouble for both forums. It seems that some of them are trying to put us against each other.

I am suprised we didn’t discover this sooner! O’nus imposter, and padfoot imposter should all be banned.

Is it me, or is Dream Views down?

i believe you are right. BTW i didnt know you went there =D

did you sign up?

Lol. I went souly for the purpose of analytical data :razz:

Ages ago!

I think we are at the point now where we have to accept people at their word. A lot of things could have been simple misunderstanding. We have always accepted almost anyone. Now its time to let it all go and accept im sorry for an answer and move on.

This may have been hard for some people but it was a good venting session and I think a lot of good will come out of it.

Thank you to everyone who participated and nothing said here will be held against them as far as I am concerned.

Now lets talk about lucid dreaming :smile:

Paper is secretly holding a gruge against milod789!

I thought a joke would be appropriate.

Paperdoll EP? nah, she loves everyone

btw, what is your username over there?

Sorry, Paper is my nick name on yet another forum. I meant “Techno is…”

My name over there is Technodreamer.

so it’s agreed: DreamViews sucks. I say we nuke 'em >:D