Dreamviews

nightowl, I have explained this already in my previous replies here. Please read over the thread when you have time.

My observations and conclusions have came from visits to DV, and so there are no links to threads on this forum I could give you.

I agree the communication here is great. I hope it results in all of us putting past conflicts behind and move forward from here.

First thank you Jeff. Im glad you are able to put it in the past and i really aprecciate you trying to bridge the two gaps

I will be honest. I dont know what to say. I dont know who did it and apparently no one does either. I’ll call this an “incident” then and now can we PLEASE leave this behind us and bring this no further. Im sorry if we cant bring out justice to this, but the administrator himself apologized for this and we ARE truly sorry that that happened so please leave it alone.

Anyway, please, we are making it an effort to reconcile with you guys. Numerous influential, and important, numbers have come here to discuss this and we ARE making an effort to stop this hatred between us. we are trying…give us a break guys :sad:

EDIT: DA. do you know at least what page its on?
EDIT EDIT: thank you Milod for seeing that. we ae doing our best

I think the two forums should work together to deal with these rouges that are currently causing trouble for both forums. It seems that some of them are trying to put us against each other.

I am suprised we didn’t discover this sooner! O’nus imposter, and padfoot imposter should all be banned.

Is it me, or is Dream Views down?

i believe you are right. BTW i didnt know you went there =D

did you sign up?

Lol. I went souly for the purpose of analytical data :razz:

Ages ago!

I think we are at the point now where we have to accept people at their word. A lot of things could have been simple misunderstanding. We have always accepted almost anyone. Now its time to let it all go and accept im sorry for an answer and move on.

This may have been hard for some people but it was a good venting session and I think a lot of good will come out of it.

Thank you to everyone who participated and nothing said here will be held against them as far as I am concerned.

Now lets talk about lucid dreaming :smile:

Paper is secretly holding a gruge against milod789!

I thought a joke would be appropriate.

Paperdoll EP? nah, she loves everyone

btw, what is your username over there?

Sorry, Paper is my nick name on yet another forum. I meant “Techno is…”

My name over there is Technodreamer.

so it’s agreed: DreamViews sucks. I say we nuke 'em >:D

Yes Milod789 the venting and open communication was necessary to clear the air.

The Dv members that came here after i told them what was going on, all did that for the better of us all! To solve this, not just for themselves but also for us.
So let that be noted that they really showed us how Dream Views is and its members! So lets thank them for that, for that honest aproach to solve all this misunderstanding and for restoring the trust between the two forums.

To all Dream View members, thank you for restoring the trust and helping us out here! :smile:
I came to you in an honest aproach, to ask your help to solve this matter and you did that, you all could have just ignored me but you didnt, so thanks for your effort, and honest aproach and your time!

Why did Dream Views have to be down now!

Yes, we attack tonight :devil:

I shoulda known you were technodreamer =D. i dont really remember you there though…once the sites back up…im going to look at your profile…cue evil laughter

I feel like such a n00b ;;

And don’t make yourselves strangers. Feel free to drop by from time to time.

Welcome to the forum :razz:

lmao…i do to. especially you though. From admin. team to n00b. thats gotta be a record :cool:

Lol Paperdoll EP hahah it takes a few moments to get used to you but then you start liking you :smile:

Welcome here!

You know me at Dream Views as Lucid Apple, here iam jeff!