Dreamviews

i believe you are right. BTW i didnt know you went there =D

did you sign up?

Lol. I went souly for the purpose of analytical data :razz:

Ages ago!

I think we are at the point now where we have to accept people at their word. A lot of things could have been simple misunderstanding. We have always accepted almost anyone. Now its time to let it all go and accept im sorry for an answer and move on.

This may have been hard for some people but it was a good venting session and I think a lot of good will come out of it.

Thank you to everyone who participated and nothing said here will be held against them as far as I am concerned.

Now lets talk about lucid dreaming :smile:

Paper is secretly holding a gruge against milod789!

I thought a joke would be appropriate.

Paperdoll EP? nah, she loves everyone

btw, what is your username over there?

Sorry, Paper is my nick name on yet another forum. I meant “Techno is…”

My name over there is Technodreamer.

so it’s agreed: DreamViews sucks. I say we nuke 'em >:D

Yes Milod789 the venting and open communication was necessary to clear the air.

The Dv members that came here after i told them what was going on, all did that for the better of us all! To solve this, not just for themselves but also for us.
So let that be noted that they really showed us how Dream Views is and its members! So lets thank them for that, for that honest aproach to solve all this misunderstanding and for restoring the trust between the two forums.

To all Dream View members, thank you for restoring the trust and helping us out here! :smile:
I came to you in an honest aproach, to ask your help to solve this matter and you did that, you all could have just ignored me but you didnt, so thanks for your effort, and honest aproach and your time!

Why did Dream Views have to be down now!

Yes, we attack tonight :devil:

I shoulda known you were technodreamer =D. i dont really remember you there though…once the sites back up…im going to look at your profile…cue evil laughter

I feel like such a n00b ;;

And don’t make yourselves strangers. Feel free to drop by from time to time.

Welcome to the forum :razz:

lmao…i do to. especially you though. From admin. team to n00b. thats gotta be a record :cool:

Lol Paperdoll EP hahah it takes a few moments to get used to you but then you start liking you :smile:

Welcome here!

You know me at Dream Views as Lucid Apple, here iam jeff!

Please read over this thread starting at the very bottom of Page 2. Icedawg did not apologize. He didn’t even address the concerns that we have presented. He only said we were not friendly and then left. We only need an explanation or at least an acknowledgment of our concerns. Thank you Nightowl for addressing those issues. This is what was needed. Goodluck to DV for finding those that abuse such powers. We can start now with a mutual respect for each other, and work together to keep these “rouges” handled so they can’t work us against each other.

Yes, many of you are making great efforts at resolving the misunderstandings. Thanks.
If we all have a mutual understanding and respect, we can stop these “rouges” in their tracks when they happen … instead of jumping to conclusions or some other paranoid theory.

kisses Paperdoll’s hand, and passes her a lucid muffin
Paperdoll!? the Paperdoll. the he/she Paperdoll? :tongue: you do know we have our own paperdoll thread here on LD4all. :grin:
passes Paperdoll a dud nuke

Thanks Nightowl, iam glad you appreciate what i did.

I saw this now go on for way to long so i just was very direct at Dream Views in your chat room and iam glad i was so open and direct to you all!
I gave it my best to overcome all misunderstanding.

I mean dont we all want this to be solved before christmas and the end of the year :grin:

Jeff

Should I even mention that real knowledge is in your head, not number of stars or posts? :happy:

Paperdoll - you got more then you asked for :smile:
[/quote]

I disagree. Let it go, and as we develope respect for each other these concerns will dissapear on their own.

What did he have to apologise for? He just said he was suprised and upset that we have this view of DV. The concerns wern’t highlighted until after he had left. As far as I recall, he never said we were unfriendly. He said he envied LD4ALL for being so friendly!

He did say that it was out of our charecter to be hostile towards DV, implying that we were. He said it was fair enough that we denounce another forum to put ours on the sport light. Ironicly, in saying this he “denounced” our forum (no offense given/taken), and so follows his own view.

I’m glad to see the rival between LD4all and DV are getting solved. I also joined DV for two reasons: 1) I wanted to show them that I’m not against them at all to help them to realize that LD4all wants to get along with them… and 2) I was interested in it.

There is no reason why we should start our Dream World War I between us and DV. I like diversity… I really do!!! I hate it when people point their fingers at other because they’re from different origin or just are different than the ‘major’ group. Let’s just get along with each other… who know if we would benefit a lot from each other! :wink:

I also wanted to tell Jeff how much I appreciate his effort to solve all of that! I’m so glad things will go better between LD4all and DV now on… hopefully. :biggrin: My hat off to you Jeff a.k.a. LucidApple at DV!!! Thank you again so much for your effort!

Let’s enjoy and have fun with lucid dreams… that’s what DV and LD4all are for! :wink:

P.S. To all people from DV… thanks for joining here to show us different side of DV that we thought we knew about. :happy: Welcome! :wink: