Feelings...WEIRD

…this is really weird.

i had a dream a couple of weeks ago…if not days…and i was lucid…but i was walking around in a huge glass bathroom. and hot water was running for some reason…and i could feel it on my feet. and if i walked under it…i could feel it on my head…and so on. i knew i wasnt peeing or something all over myself…but i just think thats really strange how your brain can do something like that. weird…

Yeah, you’re rbain can recreate all sorts of feelings. As well as create some of it’s own (eg. flying).

Hehe nice one :smile: Yes it’s amazing what the mind can do. And the further you explore, the more powerful and mindblowing your experiences can get. I don’t think there’s anything the mind can’t create or recreate.

Well, maybe with the excpetion of turning yourself into a third gender and then having some sort of weird demented orgy with a pidgeon, a grasshopper and a parrot.

You’re brain would be hard pressed to create that…

Not if you visualize this… inspiring scene first and then incubate a dream as such.

Actually… thx for the idea.

puts it on the LD wishlist

Well, I’ll be quite interessted in hearing how it went with the grasshopper…

lol. well its just all weird

I think it’s going to be a bit itchy :wink:
But I’ll let ya know how it went. Last night I dreamed about parrot-like birds, so I’m almost close :tongue:

hehe…well…i havnt had a ld for a while…im missin them :sad: i want one so bad.