my lucid dream sucked

I finally had a lucid dream but it sucked. I was in the dream and i realized it was a dream and woke up then i went back to sleep and realized it was dream and this time i rubbed my hands together to stabalize it. Next i looked in the sky and it was plain blue nothing special :confused: :eh: Then i looked over and there was sun shining through a tree and it was just like anything else I’ve seen and then i woke up and that was it.

what was wrong with my dream :grrr: :cry:

Nothing was wrong… My the first time i look at the sky it was blue to but then i turned around and it was wonderful… Next time try to do some thing… fly or go trough a mirror… And if u want to see a wonderful sky… create one

I wanted to do everything but i woke up both times

Try stay a bit calmer when you find out that you are suddenly all-powerful and all :wink:. Otherwise you’ll wake up.

The frist time you woke up from excitement.

As for the sky in the second dream… some times the sky will just look normal. Sometimes it will look great. Sometiems it’ll change mid dream…

Hehe, welcome to the club Josh.

I wake up when I become lucid too. It sucks beyond belief.

And one of the times when I didn’t wake up my brother obscured my view of EVERYTHING and I didn’t get to see anything.

Practice makes perfect!

If i only have a lucid dream once every 3 years then i won’t have much practice time. lol

Try to plan out what you want to do in your dreams a head of time. I bet if you started to engage the dream the second time you would have stayed in the dream longer. It sounds to me like you got disappointed when everything looked normal ( which sometimes dreams do ). You lost interest and woke up. Once you learn how to navigate your lucid dreams you will find out how amazing they can be.

Don’t give up now !!!