really weird painful astral projection...

i had some issues sleeping today and at around 7:45 a.m. I fell asleep… so anyway… I had brief NREM dreams and then I was in my bed, some girl was there, and I said I wanted to leave my body

so I imagined that i had astral hands, saw them in my closed eyes and my hands entered the astral hands and I got up out of my body.

this was incredibly painful, for one, I stopped breathing, like I made a thread about a while ago, for another, SP came in really hard and fast…

I felt like … I was drunk but not in a good way, everything was distorted, it was so hard to walk… and as I came into control I “projected” into this classroom that was apparently existent somewhere in my mind at the time I wanted to leave body.

So… my arms they were like purple and stuff… and there was this indescribable intense heat all around me… it was really nasty… I made myself wake up because I didn’t know what in the world was going on.

???

was it “chi” why would chi be hot to the point of it hurting (and i’d much prefer being cool/cold) ???

what was this?

then later I dreamed of being in a guitar shop where they had “movie screens” around the windows, and “outside” the shop this like, sanitation truck hits a tree and explodes and this guy and girl run away from it… I could feel the heat expand and it was really uncomfortable…

before that I saw the same movie clip but while riding with my parents in our van.

maybe I just had too many blankets on me?

Are you scared? Some people stop breathing through fear?

I’ve heard of many similar things by looking through google at the time i found this was commonly explained as that although you projected you didn’t give your astral body appropriate control of these areas.

The site i found gave a list of what to do in which order when projecting in this manner. - Unfortunately i have no idea what site it was.

no i wasn’t scared… but after that when i tried to go back to sleep i was…

imade a big spider crawl over my clock, it was kind of cool in a “WTF” way… as I was awake enough to move my head and around and you know, watch it move with me.

but i was in pretty deep hypnagogics before that happened… started thinking of those damn things… I could’ve wilded if I hadn’t… but I mean, that AP was a wild, and it did not please me.

I think the not breathing was sleep apnea, I was on my back at the time.

or it might be that I was no longer in control of my breathing, my subconscious was, so i thought i was choking.

i don’t think so because I have sp all the time and sometimes consciously enter it and don’t feel like i’m choking…

unless things are smothering me, in which case i do.

sleep apnea tends to occur at the same stage of sleep since many put AP as a different stage of consciousness similar to sleep then it’s a possibility.

If it is sleep apnea you need to have it checked, as you can imagine it’s very dangerous.

yes…

i’m not sure my family can afford it right now, but it would be nice, plus then i could know what my brainwaves are doing and how long i’m in rem, etc.

it’s not something that i can reproduce that often though, it’s only happened about 4 times in the past 2-3 months.

When I first started to obe & still to some extent - after the vibrations kick in there is the MOST intense pain in my right hip. Often it is too great
to get past & I give up. It feels exactly like someone using a large cro-bar to lever me out of my body right under my right hip.
Goodwill to all, Mike