Satan Visits me often

This has nothing to do with Lucid dreams, but with Normal ones.

My worry is that satanic circumstances visit me often, even Satan himself. I’ll explain:

Normal Dream Number 1
Somewhere at 2002

…so when I thought i had woke up and took a few steps I saw written on the wall above my bed “Alex, we are eagerly waiting for you down here”. The letters were as if painted by fingers, in a satanic manner, with black colours… I paniced and woke up IRL with my heart ready to explode…

Normal Dream Number 2
June 10th 2004

[i]…i figure out that my grandma’s livingroom is weird and that furniture disapears and appears in different places. I am sure that a demonic creature is doing that. I say loudly “appear here and now creature”. Suddenly, I see Satan himself. It was such a frightening experience that I froze. He was tall, wearing black clothes with a dark cape. His hair were curly, diry and long, and he had a beard and moustache. He had the ‘bad’ guy face that the mafia gungsters have

He then calls me to sit next to him in the couch, and I do. He shows me a list in which I could see written on it the following words “graduation, job, (?) money”. I couldnt figure the words out. He told me that the contract was ok and that after my death my soul would be his.
… [/i]

JULY 15TH: I LEARN ABOUT LUCID DREAMING

Normal Close-to-Lucid Dream Number 3
July 24th 2004

… I am in a wonderful Orthodox church with only difference that it was painted in wonderful cyan and blue colours. I was ‘this’ close to lucidity, however my dream self wanted to summon satan for some reason. I did. He was in a room next to me, and he invited me in. I froze immediately, and remembered June’s nightmare. I went next to him. He was red as a tomato, but really beautiful. His faces seemed familiar. He hugs me and says “take a look at the mirror over there”. I look at the mirror. I see that his face seemed familiar because it was MY face. I saw in the mirror the surpirsed me hugged by him. He then says “we are of the same essence”. The dream then ended

Question: What do you all have to say about these dreams?

interesting…but i think its just your mind making you scared. i personally dont believe in satan. i dont think he lives somewhere deep down in the earth’s core…because he doesnt even exist. he was made up just to keep people in order. these dreams are just nightmares it seems. and the “Satan” you saw in your dream was just a DC with a bad side. We all have nightmares…so this is pretty much normal.

In my opinion, it means that you have made the choice of a way of life which contradicts your spiritual beliefs. Is there something in your projects that someone in your family, perhaps your grand mother, could not appreciate ?
You have to make clear this point, because it’s a source of culpability.

Perhaps, a good way to do it is to make from this DC a dream sign and to ask him in a LD who he is, what he represents and what he wants.

Tell him your not the same essence, and then tell your reflection to reveal the real image of you.

I expected replies, but I didnt expect such right-on-target ones. Thank you very much for the feedback.

This forum is just that good!

Sounds like you are having personal issues to me. maybe you have done something you feel guilty about and this is comming out in your dreams in this manner.

If this could be the case I would suggest that you goto confession, this may ease the “guilt” or other feelings that could be causing your troubled dreams and stop the dreams themselves.

Dream Symbol:

satan

Meaning:

The devil as a symbol represents your perception of evil in all its forms. If you dream of the devil surrounded by instruments of punishment, or actually punishing you, then the dream is telling you that the time has come to clear your mind and your consciousness of a guilty secret you are holding onto. If you successfully fight him off, then you will short-circuit those who mean you harm. If he speaks to you, you may be in for great temptations, which you will find hard to resist.

Dreamstop.com provides more
than just dream symbol definitions.

woah thats pretty freakin sweet.

Interesting dream…I once dreamed I saw Satan in the mirror…talk about freaky…however once you realize there is no such thing as Satan then the dreams will problably go away…I think the appearance of Satan could be a clue for you to know you are dreaming… the same way appearing nude in public, flying, etc…anything which is impossible makes me realize that I am in a dream.