The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Hi akahad! Welcome to LD4all!! :happy:

Glad you like it hehe. I’m sure you’ll like it here :wink:

Oh and congrats with the LDs! :ok:

Enjoy your stay :wink:

Hey, I’m new to this forum (from dreamviews… came here cuz of technodreamer :smile: ) Just letting you know I’m here. I also posted a message in “lucidity intro”.

Hi Crouching Lotus :smile:

Welcome! You are now like myself a multi forum member, i think in future that will be the choice of more ppl around forums.
Hope you like it here and we will all learn from you about your dream knowledge!

Happy Dreams!

Jeff

Wow, thats pretty cool. :smile:

Hi Akahad !
Glad to meet you… in English ! :smile:
I’m sure you’ll find more information about LDing on LD4all than on the french Lucidité Fight Club ! :wink:

Welcome to ld4all Crouching Lotus, I look forward to reading more of your posts. :smile:

Hi! The thought of maybe inrtoducing myself just flashed by, so I thought I’ll do that. ^-^
I have written some post already and read quite a bit (atleast some posts everyday).
Well, what to say? ^-^ I’m a 16 year old guy (17 the 2nd septmeber :grin: and I have been in to LDing, OOBE, astral projecting (my last s/n were astralTraveler ^-^), hypnosis, ghosts, magic, wicca, telekinesis etc. etc. over the last couple of years, so I hope i might do some good and learn a thing or two here at this forum. :content:

It’s getting pretty late so I’m of to bed now, and hopefully I’ll get some LD’s ;]

keep on dreaming!

Hi spacecheese! Welcome to the forum :happy:

Great to see you’re into a lot of interesting stuff. I’m sure you’ll like the Beyond Dreaming forum then :wink:

Also, we have a BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic. You can find it here.

Happy LDing!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hahaha indeed Lucidité Fight Club is not anymore about LD but more about spirituality…

You’re right Akahad. Then from now, I’ll call it the “Spirituality Fight Club”. :lol:

DreamerKrystal

Self hypnosis is a method where you place your self into a state of hypnosis. You can enter a state that produces the same brain activity as rem sleep and some can even go even deeper than that. If you are interested just do a search on this site for hypnosis and you will find lots of information about it.

Hey everyone…

New to the forums, but not to lucid dreaming – although I’m still VERY much a novice (only 5 so far, hopefully 6 after tonight :ok: )

Lets see… I’m 17, live in Washington and love metal. From death metal like Deicide to softer, progressive stuff like Tool.

Well… That’s about it for now! :cool:

Welcome Subtle Chaos

I hope you enjoy the forum. :grin:

Congratulations on your lucid dreams and good luck on your 7 th.

Happy dreaming

Thanks milod! I did a search and I learned a lot about it :smile:

Hi Crouching lotus :wink:

Welcome and happy staying here!
Hope you enjoy it here :wink:

Take care!

Jeff

Hello, welcome to this forum :smile:

Well, I’m more than new to the forums, I just learned about lucid dreaming a couple days ago. Well, hello, and I hope to learn more, and to have lucid dreams, which would be cool. :happy:

If you want to have a ludic dream, this is the best place to look for techs and tips. :content:
Happy LDing!

Welcome Ruzhyo :happy: I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here.
Good luck on your quest for LDs!! :wink:

Oh and we actually have a BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic here: https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-hi-im-new-here-topic-xi/10668

hi everyone :content:
Im new - like most ppl posting here! And i just wanted to say hello. I found this site last nite and i had never heard of lucid dreaming before and i was both amazed and inspired!!!
Last night i really really wanted to have a lucid dream (even though it seemed unlikely - i thought u never know!) and during the night i was having a strange dream about driving through the jungle in brazil, all the while feeling as though there was something wrong, and then the road turned into this river rapid and i thought ‘IM DREAMING!’ But then i think i was so excited that i woke up and it all went black… :confused: (anyone know how to stop this?)
Anyway, now im really motivated to start my dream journal and begin my lucid dreams!! You’ll all be hearing much more from me, till next time -
sweet dreams! :smile: