Pre-Dream Entertainment

I decided to do a WILD or a MILD, there isn’t that much of a diference when you go to bed at midnight, and so stayed concious and made a self-enduced SP. I realized I had 3 kinds of conciousness going on instead of the normal 2: my train of thought, experience of the outside world, and a very entertaining cartoon show going on in my mind. It was really cool, I could see through my eyelids but I knew I wasn’t fully alseep yet but i couldn’t actuall fall into a deeper sleep, then I got bored and opened my eyes, then I realized that I did not spend enough time in that phase of sleep to go into the second phase and i realized that if I want to do this I have to be able to try to fall asleep for an hour and not move. Is this correct?

that pre-dream show was so cool

i’ve had those, but yours sounds much cooler

That’s interesting.
Tonight I did similar thing. I’ve induced LD like state via reentry technique.
But something went wrong and I couldnt fully enter dreamlike state…

So I was laying in the bed, aware at multiple levels… Almost exactly as you describe it… Awareness of the body, thoughts and few storylines of dreams…

I could control the dream in 3rd person, but it’s hardly fun… Then I broke it adn woke up

yah, thats exactly like it happened

I’ve had this happening to me a few times. I think it’s just vivid HI that you have. Once I was flying over a landscape and then I watched a short movie. Another time I was listening to a relaxation tape :tongue: I could change the tape just by thinking about it and each tape was only a few seconds long. I woke up after the first experience and I fell asleep after the second one. I guess the tapes made me tired.

I’ve had that. it feels weird, because I could still feel my shut eyelids, but at the ametime I could see…
Each time it happened to me I opened my eyes. It felts weird having one scene and then having another after I opened my eyes…