is what i have had a obe feeling or lucid dream

sorry i had some things that are at the bottom

Hi everyone,

Can you please help me, I have this experience in my dreams, where
i see time slows down just like in the matrix movie and i get so excited in the dream, when i dream it feels like i am awake and can control, but i don’t think i am lucid in this dream, but it is still so amazing. I actually think in my dreams, sometimes i think about what i read on lucid dreaming and i do this all in the dream,

what does this mean

am i lucid dreaming?

anyway last night, i just went to bed turned off the lights and
put my bed cover on me and lyed in bed in the position where my legs are a little bent toward the right side of the bed and my head resting on the pillow and i am lying on my right side. now my room was pitch black and i closed my eyes and i gazed into that open space till i fell asleep, but i think i was on the onset of sleep anyway my eyes were shut, but i thought what would my room look like in my minds eye with my eyes shut, so i thought about it and then i could see a very vague reprenasation of my room but it was so big and i really felt like i was in the middle of the room on this tiny bed and you see in the pyshical my bed is next to my wall, its to my left and i sleep facing towards the right anyway i really felt like i was in the center and then i felt a smooth kind of sensation and a little tingle i think, the sensation is hard to describe. Then i thought why dont i try to feel down below my bed and i did and it all felt strange kind of like floating, but i did not move at all what does this mean? is my mind just playing with me or was i on my way to a obe or lucid dream, anyway and then in my dream i was looking at a computer with all these dvd movies and i was watching a new version of all these movies that don’t exist here in the pyschical, it was like a new matrix movie with keanu reeves but this was way better and time was slowing down, it was that bullet time effect from the movie. anyway i remeber saying lets not watch it now it will spoil the fun, but lets watch it in the evening or just later because the dream time was like in the day the rooms were bright and dark, anyway then i had some other dreams and i woke up.

sorry i forgot to mention this last night i was making a barbaque
and i was looking at the stars in the sky and felt amazed at it all
i was looking on and off at the stars for probably 45 mins in total maybe more and when i went to be i focuse on my third eye for about 10seconds thats all, and then i felt all these sensations.

please tell me what are these feelings am i on my way to an out of body experience,

i have had a lucid dream before i think, that lasted 10-15 seconds

and another lucid dream actually before the one above which was even shorter i think.

please help me

thank you

I was thinking of bringing this thread back up, and thought by now i was going to get a reply
please help it will truly help towards my dream development if this thread was answered even though i created it a long time ago,

please post some help for me

thanks